Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bryan Station vs. Lafayette Predictions (11th Region Semis)

Who wins, by how much, and why (leave in comments)? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins, by how much, and why (leave in comments)?

    • Bryan Station by 1-3
      25%
    • Bryan Station by 4-6
      31%
    • Bryan Station by 7-9
      12%
    • Bryan Station by 10+
      6%
    • Lafayette by 1-3
      0%
      0
    • Lafayette by 4-6
      25%
    • Lafayette by 7-9
      0%
      0
    • Lafayette by 10+
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Re-watched some of the first meeting between these two and it only reenforced my feelings about how great this one is going to be. I'll take Station narrowly, and think that right now, they're the team to beat in the region. Same time, nothing would shock me in this one either.

Bryan Station 59-54.

The Station will return to Rupp!

What decade was that? Station by 6 over LHS

  • Author
What decade was that? Station by 6 over LHS

 

1989

1989

 

I knew that 3 decades ago, but Tark made it sound like it was that long ago and Station returns back to Rupp. I could be wrong, but I picked Station to roll.

  • Author
I knew that 3 decades ago, but Tark made it sound like it was that long ago and Station returns back to Rupp. I could be wrong, but I picked Station to roll.

 

Longest drought of any of the publics.

  • Author

I think that if Station wins this one, they are likely going to be your regional champions.

 

Too athletic inside for Catholic and have too many kids who could frustrate Tanner Johnson, and Woodford County shows what may happen when you do that. I think Catholic would have trouble keeping them off the glass and when you can't keep them off the glass, Claitt will have those possessions where he just goes up and plays volleyball with himself before putting one in or its' he and Dishman grabbing a board, hitting an outlet pass, and a layup on the other end that lets them set their pressure.

 

Too big inside for Henry Clay too, at least in terms of kids they can use to keep Claitt and Dishman off the glass. Henry Clay beating them a week ago in districts makes me lean away from them. Maybe if they hadn't beaten Station yet, you could say "maybe they're due", but I don't really know that they beat them twice in a row, especially one night after toppling Catholic, which is what they'd have to do to get there.

 

 

For many of the same reasons, I think Lafayette might be favored if they went to the Finals as well. I wouldn't call them as firm a favorite as I would Station though.

 

All that said, any outcome that someone could fathom now, it's really not outside the realm of possibility. Tough, balanced region all year and the four Lexington schools all get in the semis.

I knew that 3 decades ago, but Tark made it sound like it was that long ago and Station returns back to Rupp. I could be wrong, but I picked Station to roll.

 

There has been a lot of Bryan Station players at Rupp over the years, but they we wearing Lexington Catholic uniforms!

  • Author
There has been a lot of Bryan Station players at Rupp over the years, but they we wearing Lexington Catholic uniforms!

 

:eek:

There has been a lot of Bryan Station players at Rupp over the years, but they we wearing Lexington Catholic uniforms!

 

And what thems Station players? Cause they reside in Station district? No! Plenty of public athletes go out of district to play for sports and academics, so public kids wanting to go to a private institution is a common practice. We don't need to hear the " They recruit " topic.. And I can name numerous students/athletes now that attends and play for the school that they do not reside.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.