Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 48 Meade County 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meade County had 103 total yards. Defense dominates. Great job Rocks.

  • Author

Total domination by the Rocks from the opening gun. They are on a mission.

While I am happy with the result, I feel some sympathy for the MC kids. They worked their butts off.

I thought the hospitality of Meade Co fans was great

Congrats to Trinity....They absolutely dominated EVERY part of the game....Kicking, defense, offense, special teams, everything......And also congrats to the Greenwaves...They had an amazing season as well....So Trinity vs. Dixie Heights???...Should be a great game, BUT this Trinity team that played tonight could beat anybody...Very impressed....

As a Meade county fan this hurts bad!!! But there was absolutely no denying that Trinity is the best team in the state. I shall eat my crow tonight, I really thought that Meade had a chance tonight, but they certainly proved me wrong. Great performance all around by the rocks. I hope that the Trinity faithful enjoyed there trip to Brandenburg, and the best of luck in the finals (not that you guys need it). Again congratulations!!!!

As a Meade county fan this hurts bad!!! But there was absolutely no denying that Trinity is the best team in the state. I shall eat my crow tonight, I really thought that Meade had a chance tonight, but they certainly proved me wrong. Great performance all around by the rocks. I hope that the Trinity faithful enjoyed there trip to Brandenburg, and the best of luck in the finals (not that you guys need it). Again congratulations!!!!

 

Greenfan08.....you are a good sport and a straight up guy.

 

From experience, I knew that Trinity is on a different level with their football program. Don't let their season record fool you. Their competition was Grade I stakes and allowance like races (games).

 

Congratulations to the Green Wave on a great season. No shame tonight....the Rocks are mighty tough!

?? Thought Meade county had the best defense in the state?

Great atmosphere for a HS game! Meade played hard but I have to say I was somewhat surprised that they had no pass rush at all. Ryan was never pressured.

Greenfan08.....you are a good sport and a straight up guy.

 

From experience, I knew that Trinity is on a different level with their football program. Don't let their season record fool you. Their competition was Grade I stakes and allowance like races (games).

 

Congratulations to the Green Wave on a great season. No shame tonight....the Rocks are mighty tough!

 

Thank you.

 

This was the worst beating that I've ever seen us take and was tough for me to watch. But I can't say that I'm ashamed of the team. I'm proud that they made it this far and can't wait until next season. I think there were some poor coaching decisions during the game tonight by the Meade staff. Not to say we would have won if they did it differently, but it could have been a chance for a different score at least. Trinity is absolutely on a different level of competition than we are, there athleticism on the defensive line was like I've never seen. At least we lost to the best in the state! Good job rocks and enjoy your victory.

@# 9 Remember, He's a Tiger, not a Rock.

Great atmosphere for a HS game! Meade played hard but I have to say I was somewhat surprised that they had no pass rush at all. Ryan was never pressured.

He was 20-24, wasn't he?

Great atmosphere for a HS game! Meade played hard but I have to say I was somewhat surprised that they had no pass rush at all. Ryan was never pressured.

 

I can't say that I'm surprised by the lack of pass rush. The D line of Meade hasn't been strong for a while.... Well they haven't been "allowed" to be as strong as they could be. They're coached to contain the QB, and tonight proved that that doesn't always work.

Congrats to MC - their accomplishments this year - their program and their fans.

Salute your opening pooch Kick play - you had to try something- good move. If you had taken it in for a the score......who knows.

 

We were very nicely treated.

 

Think the Rocks are clicking at just the right time.

 

One more to go.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.