Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: LaRue County

Featured Replies

He left to take a High School D.C. Position in Alabama. Solid senior group for them returning next year in some talent and numbers (7-8 of them will be 4 year starters bt Jaggers and Hatmaker's tenures). After that? The numbers really dip.

 

Rural-county school. Ride the waves.

They should immediately ask Josh Jaggers what it would take for him to be Head Coach again, and within reason, provide it.

Hearing Joey Stockton is interested in this one.

With the right coach this program could compete in 3A. I thought coach Jaguars and Hatmaker had both done a great job there. The talent level was just on a down swing. I have heard that Henderson County Defensive cor. and the former Head coach at South Western and Casey County Andy Stephens was in the running for this job. I would Like to see what he could do with this program!! He had a few real nice teams at Casey County when he had the talent and won a Region at South Western!! But I also hear that maybe a old local middle school Legend has threw his name in the hat and I think a lot of people would like to see what he could do with this group of kids at the high school level!! Should be interesting Good luck to all!!!

Wait for what? An announcement?

Wait for what? An announcement?

 

I suspect we'll hear something this week about this job.

I suspect we'll hear something this week about this job.

 

Maybe even today :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.