Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elizabethtown vs Western Hills Predictions

Who wins? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Elizabethtown
      45%
    • Western Hills
      54%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think this will be a high scoring game with Hills winning 42-35

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E-Town 38 Western Hills 20

  • Author

Western Hills is back on track I believe if they stay with what got them to this point (6-4) they will be all right, go back to the pass first and Western Hill will be in for a long night.

Western Hills 28

E-Town 25

Food for Thought:

 

Elizabethtown has 8 wins. The combined record for the 8 teams they defeated is 23-55. Western Hills has 6 wins. The combined record for the 6 teams they defeated is 31-29.

 

I do believe though that although Western Hills has not been in the playoffs for some time that they are battle tested and should be ready to play.

 

It will be a very exciting game. There will likely be a lot of points scored in this one. Best of luck to both teams.

Not surprised at the amount of love WH is getting, but I confess I am surprised that they are leading in the poll by a 2-1 margin (8-4)...

I'm going with Elizabethtown, but good luck to Western Hills. What's the word on the receiver from Elizabethtown, I heard he was one of the best in the nation.

 

Gohmann is very good, but not that good.

E-Town by 10.

Western Hills is back on track I believe if they stay with what got them to this point (6-4) they will be all right, go back to the pass first and Western Hill will be in for a long night.

Western Hills 28

E-Town 25

 

 

:thumb:

This one has all the makings of an upset (a Western Hills victory)...the question is: If the Wolverines win, will it be an "upset" - or merely the coming out party for a Western Hills team that seems to be creating a new tradition at that school?

 

It's an interesting matchup between a team with a rich football tradition (Etown) and one that has never really had tremendous football success (WH)... the storylines abound... :lol:

I think Hills will be ready, like you said ColonelMike tradition in the making

E'town at home, a still improving Western Hills team on the road.

 

I think I'll take E'town.

E'town at home, a still improving Western Hills team on the road.

 

I think I'll take E'town.

 

Does E-town still run the Franklin System?

Not sure who pulls this one out but pulling for Hills!If Hills will let Cam Lee kick from 40 yds on in it could be the difference in this game.Hopefully Hills will put pressure on E-town recievers at the line of scrimmage and break up the screens and tackle well.I think they can cover downfield but need to watch the underneath stuff.

Does E-town still run the Franklin System?

 

I think so. Coach Todd I believe was the OC (or helped call the plays) when Coach Burnett was there.

 

If WH can pull this off I would think you have to call it an upset from several standpoints. E-town played REALLY well against Central, is ranked higher in all polls I have seen (which as we can all conclude doesn't really indicate anything), and is a higher seed. Regardless, both teams have a great deal to be pround of.:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.