Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 3A - Moore @ North Oldham

Who Wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • North Oldham
      100%
      19
    • Moore
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

North Oldham Mustangs

Playoff Appearance: 3rd

All-time Record: 1-2

 

Moore Mustangs

Playoff Appearance: 7th

All-time Record: 3-6

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

North Oldham 38-13.

North Oldham as much as they want to - as much as they want to give up.

Wow no one given Moore any respect here, I hope Coach and the Stangs do, so they dont end up sitting at home the rest of the playoffs. Although I do see North winning this one.:thumb:

 

Good Luck.....

 

"On any given day any team can be beaten."

Mustangs won't overlook anyone. They will be focused and ready to go.

I pick the Mustangs to lose this one !

 

^ :lol:

^ :lol:

 

I know the score before it ever starts!!!

WIN/WIN FOR MUSTANGS!!!!:dancingpa

Seriously, North Oldham has to be the favorite in this one by three scores

KNUTE ROCKNE you are so easy ! I was talking about the Moore Mustangs losing !:laugh::banana::lol:

My sense of humor is bad, I have been dead since 1935.

HEY KNUTE ROCKNE, not only do you have a bad humor,you have a bad memory. You have been dead since March 31,1931, not 1935 as you wrote.:banana::jump:

HEY KNUTE ROCKNE, not only do you have a bad humor,you have a bad memory. You have been dead since March 31,1931, not 1935 as you wrote.:banana::jump:

 

Hey Jake- I know when I died boy- I walked the halls of Notre Dame for 4 years before I really left. I was winning one for the Gipper.

Yep Knute Rockne, walking the halls for four years would be no problem for you. Probably walked the halls for four years and never went to a class while you were in high school. By the way my name is Governor Jake not Jake as you just referred to me in your last post. Treat your superiors with more respect :fight::fight:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.