Everything posted by JARS_08_12
-
Trimble County's head coaching position is again open
This has got to be the best example of why my Grandson asked me to please not post, to many people who know alot about nothing running their mouths about something they think they KNOW. If we all used this site for the true benefit of those who are truly the most important (our players, sons , grandsons, students, atheletes) it may be a great thing, but for the 3 years that I have been apart of this site and dont get me wrong I am a little guilty as well, the majority of what I have witnessed has been all about garbage (a bunch of trash talking) or nothing. Get back to praising and raising up the ones that deserve to be, THE PLAYERS. Without which none of you, including myself would have anything at all to talk about.:irked: I would like to wish TC the best of Luck on there hunt for a New Coach and I hope that they find one who will be a true benefit to those who are my concern the players. Also to those of you who have kept the boys in the weight room Thank You for your dedication:thumb: P.S. When you do announce it to the kids, lets us true fans know who it is Thanks:D
-
Former Campbellsville University Players now- High school coaches
Wow so I guess these days if you want to be a High School Coach in Kentucky you should go to Campbelsville:notworthy: Congrats to all of these Fine CU grads.:thumb:
-
Trimble County's head coaching position is again open
Thank you for the correction, my memory is failing a litlle with age:ohbrother: sorry Coach Poynter :thumb: And footballhd you are still correct about the difference in being an assitant and a Head Coach at any Level and having the right qualities for a specific environment, all are different as well.:thumb:
-
Trimble Co. Larry Sullivan to Lindsey Wilson
Congrats to a very fine Athelete, The best of Luck to you in your Football future.:thumb:
-
Trimble County's head coaching position is again open
- Trimble County's head coaching position is again open
That would answer part of my questionThank you, but still there is a very big difference in the 2 levels thats all I was saying. Was he an Assitant or not? and Did he apply or not? and what 2 6A programs did he work for is all I was asking. :thumb:- Trimble County's head coaching position is again open
Why does a Coach that has been Coaching at the 6A level want to come to a 1A school for, may I ask? There is a major difference in these 2 levels. May I ask if you know what 2 programs, did this person Coach at and was he a Head Coach or positions Coach?- Trimble County's head coaching position is again open
I decided to bow out of this very gracefully, until.....now, it is a crying shame the way that things happen, but it is not for any of us to speculate as to why Chism left or who TC will replace him with I had voted heavily for the last hire based on local info and past success and what I thought would be a great fit for TC blew up quickly ,,,, What a shame. I do hope though that TC hires someone soon for the sake of the entire TC football faithful Players, Parents, Alums and all, good luck and hope to hear good news soon. I do hope that they will hire someone who is in touch with todays youth not yesteryears kids, we've all grown up and become parents or Grandparents of these boys.- Kirk Chism is Trimble County's New Football Coach
WOW :notworthy: I would just like to say Congrats to Coach Chism and I cant wait to see you and your team this fall. Best of luck to You and I hope that your Assitant Coach choices jump on board to help maintain a much stronger TC Raider program.:thumb: "Good things come to those who wait" I guess this statement is true. Sorry for all the "hammering" I may have done during the "wait". Good Luck Raiders and Coach C:thumb:- 2009 Trimble County
Atherton @ Henry Co. Bowl ~Possible if they throw it at them hard and fast Henry Co. ~Good Luck North Oldham ~ ? I think N.O. lost a few stars. Owen Co. ~They can win this one Carroll Co. ~They can win this Gallatin Co.-District ~ This one Frankfort-District ~Good Luck Eminence-District ~Toss up Bracken Co.-district ~They can win this one Walton-Vernoa ~Toss up WV keeps getting better I see 4 they should pull off 2 that could go either way 1 North ? and the rest are almoat ineviteble but do not forget my favorite quote " On any given day any team can be beaten" Should stand for a great season Good Luck TC and New Coaching Staff.:thumb:- 2009 Trimble County
I was having a bad day sorry next time I'll keep that to myself. Again Best of Luck to all hope to see a good TC Raiders Team on the Field this Fall.:thumb:- 2009 Trimble County
"What does Trimble County need to do to improve in 2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive." "Find a coach and build off the last coaching staffs success." My comment was in response to these comments "to my knowledge" is what I said. And has TC hired a new Coach yet if not then my statement is correct they will have alot of work to do in a very short time this Summer due to the new rule changes on practicing during the summer thats all. I am not trying to be negative but many on here are very critical of others period, like it or not you all do your part in promoting positive and Negative feelings, you are no better than any other on this board. Let me end by saying that I would be honored to be apart of TC football, but circumstances, health issues and others, do not allow me to do much more than just watch from the sidelines and give a few words of perspective on here. But I do have a son that if asked I am sure would be more than happy to oblidge in any way you needed. One last thing let me assure you and anyone else on here that I have the utmost respect for your AD (Athletic Director), but again I may not always understand or even agree with how things are done or handled, but that does not in anyway mean that I am "dissing" anyone directly. Good Luck to all at TC this season I will see you on the Feild.:thumb:- 2009 Trimble County
Wow never realized that I was part of the problem and in no way does my comment apply to anyone that is helping the program in any way. I was only stating a fact no coach thats all, other schools are taking advantage of spring practice, but a few, like yours that do not have Coaches in place yet that is all I am saying your kids will suffer like it or not. Like I have said before you take everything I say as a personal attack or something, what is your problem. :isurrender:- 2009 Trimble County
Well considering Spring practice has begun and TC has to my knowledge not hired a Coach they are well behind the 8 ball so to speak and will need alot of help to catch up. Word is they havent even started interveiwing, sad isnt it.- Trimble County Head Coach
Any word here on who will be or who maybe the New Head Coach at TC for 2009?- Trimble County Head Coach
No I dont want TC to hire anyone in paticular, I was just making suggestions thats all. Any school should hire the best man for the job period. I was addressing the issue of not having someone in place. Bourbon County has a Coach that is driving from his current school all they way to them 5 days a week to keep his new team in the weight room that is coomitment TC has made no effort to fill the void from what I have heard, I do not know this first hand though only scuttlebutt. Lets address the favorite issue, kids are more likely to respect those who they like rather than those who they dont, that is a fact. Ask 50 of your students or all of your players I assure you the majority maybe all of them will say the same, they will have more respect for an adult they actually like and care about than one they do not.. And as far as me applying no thanks I've done my time and I am far to old. Thank you though, I'll watch and give my opinion from the bleachers.:thumb: One last comment I do wish TC and their players the best I hope for all of the players sake that someone who truly cares about this game and those who play it comes along and makes football great for these boys again. Good Luck :thumb:- New Bourbon County Football Coach
That is Commitment Good luck Coach Poynter, Sincerly I do wish you the best.:thumb::thumb:- Trimble County Head Coach
Lets get something straight I have no knowledge of anyone who has applied or expressed interest in the opening. I was only speculating based on things which I had heard from others around the area, and my own personnal feelings I watched Coach Chism, during his time with Poynter and I saw him during his time with the middle school program he was very successful with both, he was also very responsible for the development of Coach Poynters powerhouse of players (ie:his winning records same kids that won Chism 2 NCKC middle school titles). So dont give me that level garbage the only difference in being a head Varsity Coach and a Head Middle school Coach is the time commitment and sometimes that is not even different. I only felt that with him already having a teaching position that it would be a good choice and the fact that if you ask any player former or current who their favorite Coach is you get his name from 7 or 8 out of 10 of them. That says something to me. I also have no knowledge of Coach Chism even applying or expressing intrest in the job. So lets give this a little rest and see what occures. If you wat to blame someone blame the AD, Principle, Board and Committee for not already reaching out and finding someone to take over for these boys 9, 11 or 2 its not right to put them on hold. Let them sit do nothing not get any stronger, faster, bigger etc. but the same people will complain when their team gets beat 50 - 0 by say a Henry Co or Frankfort. The level of commitment is far greater at those schools.:thumb:- Trimble County Head Coach
This is only my opinion I think your former Asst. Coach Chism would be a perfect fit for TC he has been with the school for many years has a good reputation both with the school system administration and especially with the players I feel he would draw out more players and retain greater numbers for TC because of his personna. A great staff could be assembled right there at home Offensive line Chris Yates, Defensive Co. Mike Isley current teacher in Elementary school get Ron Logan back for Rec's and DB's and I think you have a real nice staff and guys that all the kids like and respect. Chism is already a Teacher so is Isley there you get the kids back in the weight room asap and dont cost them more time and more opportunity for argument sake.:thumb:- Trimble County Head Coach
I hope that TC does not stall this one out it would be a setback for any Coach and his Team. There are a couple of former Coaches within TC that would be good choices and they are both all ready Teaching one in the High School and the other at the Elementary School, reach out and dont let these kids get behind.:thumb:- Trimble County Head Coach
1 Blake Renfro 6’2 185 12 WR DB 2 Skiler Alexander 6’1 140 10 WR DB 3 Brody Newby 5’7 145 11 RB DB 4 Stuart Barnes 6’3 145 10 WR LB 7 CJ Oberhausen 5’9 185 12 TE DT 9 Jordan Blanton 5’11 155 11 QB DB 10 Ben Newby 5’4 105 10 RB DB 14 Daniel Haney 5’5 115 10 WR DB 20 Dustin Christman 5’6 165 12 RB DB 22 Michael Edens 5’10 175 12 RB DB 25 Christian Mugrage 5'9 160 11 WR DB 27 Joe West 5’10 195 12 TE DL 38 Brandon Melvin 5’10 130 11 WR DB 39 Ryan Durrett 6’3 165 11 WR LB 44 Cody Webster 6’2 205 12 OL LB 48 Luke Sands 5’10 190 11 TE LB 49 Alvin Seals 5’11 250 11 TE DL 51 Zach Ensminger 5’8 180 10 OL DL 52 John Wilson 5’7 160 11 OL DL 58 Chris Creech 5’8 180 10 OL LB 65 Dallas Stucker 5’9 195 11 OL DL 74 Mark Law 5’7 185 11 OL DL This roster looks pretty promising for any incoming coach all of the players on this roster with the exception of maybe 2 or 3 saw major Varsity minutes with Poynter. 22 returning players and I have been told that there are around 8 to 12 incoming Freshman to this team some with some very good size and a couple that are amazingly fast, add that to the mix and this should be a fun group to build with.:thumb:- Eminence coach has died
My prayers go out to the Family and community of Eminence Coach D will be missed.- Trimble County Head Coach
With the departure of Coach Poynter for Bourbon County who will step up to fill this position. Any thoughts, possibilities or help here.:confused:- New Bourbon County Football Coach
I would like to wish Coach Poynter all the best, good luck from a true fan although I may not have always agred with you Coach it was a pleasure watching you and your Raiders play. I do hope that Trimble County does not sit on their hands for to long because the program and the boys will suffer ie; no weight training going on, no spring practice if you wait to long and summer camp these are all things that Poynter did to help make Football strong in TC dont sit around and make your kids suffer.- 8th Region Pre-season picks
My top 4 would have to go something like this: 1. Shelby Co. 2. Anderson Co. 3. Owen Co. 4. Toss a coin; No.Oldham, Gallatin, Oldham, SK.???????? Sleeper Team: (without a doubt) Trimble County Raiders Sleeper Player('s): Aaron Law, Christian Courtney If everyone continues to overlook TC they will bring down alot of these top teams hopes, especially if Lauster can get all 5 Sr's firing altogether you better watchout.:thumb: "Make them believe, in themselves, their teamates, their coaches, their dreams and becoming....." - Trimble County's head coaching position is again open