Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 49 Dayton 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure glad I didn't pick Dayton to win, like some of my other NKY faithful. Even though I was rooting for Dayton, I said they probably lose by atleast 3 tds.

 

Congrats to Frankfort on the win!

  • Author

Frankfort's Defense was Outstanding tonight. The Dline was monsters on defense, Dayton may have had 7 first downs.

  • Author
Im sure glad I didn't pick Dayton to win, like some of my other NKY faithful. Even though I was rooting for Dayton, I said they probably lose by atleast 3 tds.

 

Congrats to Frankfort on the win!

 

Well I predicted by 6 td's and I came pretty close.:thumb:

Frankfort's Defense was Outstanding tonight. The Dline was monsters on defense, Dayton may have had 7 first downs.

 

Agreed; defense was terrific tonight. Keri didn't have a particularly good game tonight throwing the ball, overthrowing several receivers.

 

I was surprised to see Quan take some snaps at quarterback tonight.

Quan had 223 yards and 5 touchdowns. I predicted Frankfort would have 7 touchdowns.

 

Frankfort looked really good tonight I was impressed.

 

Enough with this game, Frankfort get ready for next round.

Great job defense. Held Dayton to 52 total yards.

 

Have fun tonight and Focus on the next game.

Frankfort did a great job tonight.

 

Did a very good job of containing Daytons QB and played well defensively.

 

Could of executed a bit better with the passing game but thankfully the ground game was up to par.

 

So much for smashmouth football.

 

I was underwhelmed by the LB #21 and Daytons intensity overall.

 

Great win, Dayton kids and staff were both very classy.

 

What about the block on Tillmans TD punt return by Quan?

 

Good lord that hurt me.

  • Author
Frankfort did a great job tonight.

 

Did a very good job of containing Daytons QB and played well defensively.

 

Could of executed a bit better with the passing game but thankfully the ground game was up to par.

 

So much for smashmouth football.

 

I was underwhelmed by the LB #21 and Daytons intensity overall.

 

Great win, Dayton kids and staff were both very classy.

 

What about the block on Tillmans TD punt return by Quan?

 

Good lord that hurt me.

Thats how we Hit down in Central KY...:ylsuper:

Frankfort did a great job tonight.

 

Did a very good job of containing Daytons QB and played well defensively.

 

Could of executed a bit better with the passing game but thankfully the ground game was up to par.

 

So much for smashmouth football.

 

I was underwhelmed by the LB #21 and Daytons intensity overall.

 

Great win, Dayton kids and staff were both very classy.

 

What about the block on Tillmans TD punt return by Quan?

 

Good lord that hurt me.

 

 

Didn't hurt you near as much as it hurt that poor kid!

Where is all the N. Ky fans ?:confused: Great job Panthers.:banana:

Thats how we Hit down in Central KY

 

Agreed box......Q brought pure wood on that one.

 

As an old school panther and coaching staff member, we have always had our share of headhunters at FHS.

 

Believe it or not, the kids dont hit like that in practice and we havent been consistently physical or nasty but that hit is a sign of the intensity that will be needed in the next rounds.

:fire:

Where is all the N. Ky fans ?:confused: Great job Panthers.:banana:

 

Most are probably staying away from this thread.

 

Congrats Panthers. On to the next round. Congrats to Dayton. They'll be stronger next year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.