Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 49 Dayton 0

Featured Replies

Hunhh?? Dayton didn't do well, but this is more a factor of the number of teams that make the playoffs, not the quality of NKY football. You are out of your mind if you think the football is not good here. There are 4 legit teams that can make it to the finals: Beechwood, Newport Catholic, Boone Co, and probably the second best team in the state, Highlands. Get real!:flame:

 

So I guess that makes Bryan Station the third best team? ;):thumb:

 

Good to see Frankfort pull this one out! Were they the number 1 in the district?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game by Frankfort. They dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and dominated the game. They were very well coached and executed perfectly. Good luck to Frankfort as they move on the playoffs.

We're out here. Most of us didn't buy what the Devils were selling in the days leading up to this game. My guess is that it was just a few hardcore/delusional Dayton fans. This score didn't surprise me at all.

Ludlow and Bellevue? THOSE were surprises.:ylsuper:

 

Ludlow winning was not a surprise at all. Especially if you really looked into things...

Hey fish.....go re-read the posts leading up to the game and it will be pretty clear that "Devils weren't the ones selling", but more like others from NKY. Crush.....BWood....Earth Saviour......Bellevue etc. Don't get me wrong guys, Dayton appreciates your support, but Fish, your "guess" that it was just a few hardcore/delusional Dayton fans is simply wrong. My guess is that your guess is incorrect and/or irrelevant:rolleyes:

 

He is correct, did not have a dog in the fight! I was supporting a team I have ragged on for 2 or 3 seasons now. I was hoping the team would buy into the hype and maybe, just maybe................

 

For all the FHS fans, great win, but wait, I have one more item I want to show you.....................Beechwood, enough said!

Don't overlook CENTRAL KY.football!Good luck the rest of the way FHS!!!!!!!

No, for FHS fans ...it is Gallitan County. We take 1 game at a time, nothing is promised. We are focused on Gallitan Co. not Beechwood.

For all the FHS fans, great win, but wait, I have one more item I want to show you.....................Beechwood, enough said!

 

Ooooh scary! Well, since we're playing this game.. Let me introduce you to one more item...

 

 

St. Xavier!

 

 

Like to see you beat that one! :p :thumb:

Ooooh scary! Well, since we're playing this game.. Let me introduce you to one more item...

 

 

St X

 

Like to see you beat that one! :p :thumb:

This is 1a to 1a, your comparing apples to oranges! I am sure there are enough posts for 5a and 6a to satisfy your oneupsmanship.

:dancingpa

I just wanted to play along... :cry:

 

:lol::thumb:

:thumb:

I just wanted to play along... :cry:

 

:lol::thumb:

He is correct, did not have a dog in the fight! I was supporting a team I have ragged on for 2 or 3 seasons now. I was hoping the team would buy into the hype and maybe, just maybe................

 

For all the FHS fans, great win, but wait, I have one more item I want to show you.....................Beechwood, enough said!

 

Come on Crush. Didn't you get enough crow already? Let it go buddy, you were way off.:sleep:

Come on Crush. Didn't you get enough crow already? Let it go buddy, you were way off.:sleep:
Your right, I am a little full!

Get back to discussing Frankfort and Dayton.

Good job Panthers. Good luck with Gallatin. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.