Everything posted by crush56
-
Beechwood 54 Ludlow 0
Next time you take a game in, you should watch it. Everything in his power? Had his first team out in the second quarter. Had his freshman in, in the third period. In a earlier post I praised the Panthers for there showing, that wasn't meant for fans saying things such as this!! You will need to get a longer stick to stir with because this pot is empty.
-
Covington Catholic coaching situation
I see, I know on varsity I just have not been aware off CCH players, perhaps on the freshman squad, I am not as familiar with them.
-
Covington Catholic coaching situation
I think to much of this is being put on this guy. The reality just might be CCH does not have the talent level it has enjoyed in the past.
-
Covington Catholic coaching situation
Im a bit confused, how in the world does Beechwood benefit, your talking apples and oranges, 1a to 5a. The one game a year means nothing! If your talking bragging rights, your giving this way to much thought. At best its just a motivating tool for the coaches.:confused:
-
Beechwood 54 Ludlow 0
I Would like to tip my hat to the Ludlow Panthers, job well done. You have brought honor, respectability, and the true meaning of "never give up" to your school, your team and first and formost yourselves! For the Tigers, thats the way to stay focused! The most fired up I have seen this team all year. D-line played with passion and intensity. Slusher and Mainello are the most awesome dline tandem I have ever seen at this level. Dbacks pulled together as a team and shut down a good qb. Great job!
-
Frankfort 49 Dayton 0
Your right, I am a little full!
-
Frankfort 49 Dayton 0
:thumb:
-
Frankfort 49 Dayton 0
This is 1a to 1a, your comparing apples to oranges! I am sure there are enough posts for 5a and 6a to satisfy your oneupsmanship. :dancingpa
-
Frankfort 49 Dayton 0
He is correct, did not have a dog in the fight! I was supporting a team I have ragged on for 2 or 3 seasons now. I was hoping the team would buy into the hype and maybe, just maybe................ For all the FHS fans, great win, but wait, I have one more item I want to show you.....................Beechwood, enough said!
-
This playoff system is the best
IMO there is too many teams getting honored with playoff births, 0 and 10 and 1 and 10 teams have no bussiness in post season play. I am sure the parents enjoy this more than the kids. The players on these teams are paired up with the powerhouse teams and get humiliated, not a fun night. Then there is the injury factor. To have your top teams in with teams that have nothing to lose, breeds cheap shots and coaches letting there players take the short cuts that can lead to injuries, yes believe me it happens. I dont know what the fix is, Im not that smart, but some things need to be looked at.
-
Beechwood / Ludlow Predictions
I hope that Ludlow keeps that passion rolling into this game, they showed alot of pride in there big win last week,but I think The Wood just has too many horses. Good luck to all the boys, lets have a clean hard hitting contest. With that said............... Bwood 56 Ludlow 17
-
Beechwood 42 Trimble Co 6
Daniels was in sweats for the second half, Tiepel came in for one series on D when # 35s helmet was being tended, #56 did play all but last 4 minutes, if 35 played the whole game then Tiepel played none, past 2 or 3 weeks, our powers to be have not seen the benifit of having both in the game at the same time, not that I agree, maybe they did tandem once or twice but I missed it. As far as your numbers go, we have built that over time, and year after year there is a new group waiting to step in and up. This has been part coummunity part school pride. There are very few grammer school kids that don't dream of being a Football Tiger you can see it all over Fort Mitchell. And a powerful youth football program paves the way for all this to come together. :fight:
-
Highlands 28 Bryan Station 22
Thank the powers to be the Birds pulled this out, Ryan E. would have nothing to write about!
-
Beechwood 42 Trimble Co 6
With all due respect to the Raiders, Beechwood was without there 2 biggest weapons and key defensive players while still in the 2nd period,Tiepel and Daniels, and had guys in that have never started before. Yes they were all off thier game , maybe looking past TC. Trimble County foughtall night and gave everything they had, Got to talk to a few of the TC fans that made the trip, very,very nice folks, I look forward to following there future, it is indeed bright. Raiders hold your head high, you showed you have the heart of a champion. Tigers work harder, stay focused.
-
Frankfort 49 Dayton 0
I bow to all the FHS faithful and apologize for not believing in your team, you showed who was indeed the better team by far. Weaver is amazing!
-
Class 1A - Ludlow @ Eminence
WOW, This time of year we are all little river fans, if we are going to go down in defeat,lets make sure we keep it in the hood! No matter who wins lets pull together as one and throw a big party for all the kids in nky 1a!
-
Class 1A - Ludlow @ Eminence
:thumb:
-
Class 1A - Ludlow @ Eminence
Will have to go with Ludlow in this one, and believe me Ludlow has seen as much speed and talent that 1a has. Cant compare the Beechwood game to any Emm. has played, they showed how hard nosed they can be last year in the playoffs giving the eventual state champs all they wanted, if they bring that swagger with them they hold the rope against Eminence!
-
Dayton vs Frankfort
:thumb:
-
Dayton vs Frankfort
First, never said anything about Quan ready to quit, What I said was last year we had EJ fields ready to quit , walked off field twice had to be sent back in. And why would FHS "rally" Dayton did you mean beat , thrash something along those lines? I have heard all this bravado before, your schooling me on nothing, nada, zip. I just hope you all can live up to your claims, this time!:bunny:
-
Dayton vs Frankfort
Yes, that's what I said.
-
Newport Central Catholic 31 Beechwood 20
:thumb:
-
Senior Off. / Def. Linemen....
Is that 20 sacks this year? If so WOW
-
Highest-scoring teams - 2008 regular season
That's a good point, and I too wish this could be true, but I have resigned to the fact that to get equal competition, I need to tune in on Sundays!
-
Dayton vs Frankfort
Your talking about the State Capital, sticks, captain, you need to get out and see that wonderful city some day. Ill take a poll and get back to you as far as "most folks" go. and whos talking now.:sleep: