Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic coaching situation

Featured Replies

So is the search now officially on for a new football coach?

  • Replies 145
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that the search began before this game.

This is going to be fun.......

 

I'd juice up the server if I was Guru.

Is the Cov Cath coach out the door? Fired? Resigning? I don't read much on the Colonels so I'm out of the loop.

Is the Cov Cath coach out the door? Fired? Resigning? I don't read much on the Colonels so I'm out of the loop.

 

Check back tomorrow...

  • Author

My how I wish my old friend HSSB were hear to offer up his thoughts.

To be fair to Dave B the final record is about where many of us expected this team to end up. Heck they may have won one more than expected with the NC victory.

 

When you take the CCH job the "good" can also be the "bad" if you don't handle it properly. I think its been a problem for both Dave and Rodenberg. Its hard enough to handle the football Xs and Os without shooting yourself in the foot by engaging in unnecessary conversations and outside issues and getting yourself in jams over silly crap.

 

Its not for everyone. Its not for most. Its not for Dave Brossart.

To be fair to Dave B the final record is about where many of us expected this team to end up. Heck they may have won one more than expected with the NC victory.

 

When you take the CCH job the "good" can also be the "bad" if you don't handle it properly. I think its been a problem for both Dave and Rodenberg. Its hard enough to handle the football Xs and Os without shooting yourself in the foot by engaging in unnecessary conversations and outside issues and getting yourself in jams over silly crap.

 

Its not for everyone. Its not for most. Its not for Dave Brossart.

 

I agree with you on all points.

 

I like Dave Brossart but I think there will be a change at CovCath.

 

First of all, Death Rowe (the CCH Principal) has made it known to his inner circle that he is strongly considering making a change.

 

Second, former Moeller, OH coach and NFL player Bob Crable has made it known he would be very interested in the CCH job were it to come open.

 

I really think anything is possible and the next few weeks should get interesting.

  • Author
I agree with you on all points.

 

I like Dave Brossart but I think there will be a change at CovCath.

 

First of all, Death Rowe (the CCH Principal) has made it known to his inner circle that he is strongly considering making a change.

 

Second, former Moeller, OH coach and NFL player Bob Crable has made it known he would be very interested in the CCH job were it to come open.

 

I really think anything is possible and the next few weeks should get interesting.

 

 

What kind of coaching experience does Crable have?

I wouldn't take that job. Alot of pressure. It would be a tough situation for anybody to step into.

What kind of coaching experience does Crable have?

 

Coached Cincy Moeller quite a few years. Won more than he lost, but not enough to keep the Crusader fan base happy. He was replaced by, and now we come full circle, John Rodenburg.

Interesting tidbit about Crable if it's true.

  • Author
Coached Cincy Moeller quite a few years. Won more than he lost, but not enough to keep the Crusader fan base happy. He was replaced by, and now we come full circle, John Rodenburg.

 

 

 

Thanks. I see where I misread Tom Petty's post now. I thought he said former Moeller player.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.