Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/ GRC Predictions

Who Wins 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Danville
      42%
    • George Rogers Clark
      57%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Danville coming off the loss to Boyle Co will travel to GRC this Friday. GRC is now 3-0 and this will be their first home game....also homecoming. Who will win this matchup?

Clark Co. will dominate Danville.

 

GRC 35

Danville 13

Ryan Williams has another 200+ yard game and GRC wins 24-10.

I'm going to go with the underdog and say Danville wins 28-26.

I think Danville will hold it close 28-20 GRC

I think Danville will "find" themselves this week and be ready to play Friday. I'll take the Ads 31-21.

Clark Co. 28-21.

GRC 31-14 Cards & Ryan Williams is on a roll. The first team to stop Williams beats GRC.

  • Author
GRC 31-14 Cards & Ryan Williams is on a roll. The first team to stop Williams beats GRC.

 

Well I hope it isn't this Friday.:thumb:

I think the Ads will regroup and will find a way to win,Danville 20,GRC 19.

Danville always comes out ready to fight after a lost to Boyle. Grc better watch out it's going to be war.

I agree! It'll definitely be a war and IMO I think it's almost too tough to call. I'll take GRC but I'll be rooting for Danville! :D

Edited by charlesw88
error

  • Author
Danville always comes out ready to fight after a lost to Boyle. GRC better watch out it's going to be war.

 

This is what I am afraid of....should be a great game. Get there early as it is Homecoming Week.

Don't know what to expect. Does it seem to you admiral fans, that Danville has much smaller lineman, seems to me that it may be a long time before the ads win another title, hope I'm wrong, but looks like another long yr. I'll be with the ads always go ads

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.