Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/ GRC Predictions

Who Wins 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Danville
      42%
    • George Rogers Clark
      57%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll go with Clark County, 28-10.

I found out something about Danville at work today,so I'm changing my prediction,GRC by two TDs. Can't tell on here what I have found out,but if you want to know,you can PM me.

GRC...too much of a run attack for the Admirals.

Don't know what to expect. Does it seem to you admiral fans, that Danville has much smaller lineman, seems to me that it may be a long time before the ads win another title, hope I'm wrong, but looks like another long yr. I'll be with the ads always go ads

 

Actually their linemen look bigger this year than recent past. As for a state championship, this team has the talent, they just have to find their heart and start playing with it. I will say that 2 years Danville will be a team that few teams will match up with if everyone in the soph. class keeps playing, they are loaded.

Now for the matchup,,, I think that if Danville finds their heart and joy of playing they can win if not GRC's back will have a field day. My gut feeling is that Harp and the town of Danville have given this team a hard time of giving up and I don't think that we will see that again, so I will take Danville in a close one 29-28.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.