Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paintsville's Landon Slone to UK

Featured Replies

He will accept a Preferred Walk-on offer from Billy Clyde. A good catch for the Cats. Congrats to Landon.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had heard this, but actually wasn't sure if it was finalized. Posted some news about it in the Arrez Hendesrson thread. Great news for the kid, and I actually think he will contribute very nicely. He was very impressive in the game I seen against J-Town when he put up 35.

That's great news!! Glad to see BCG getting kids from KY a shot at UK. I think that it is a great pick-up anyhow, but for free makes it even better. I think he will definately be a new fan favorite immediately at UK and I hope he makes the most of this opportunity to play in the SEC and show everyone that KY can play at that level. Congrats Landon!!

Landon is a great kid and tough competitor who makes big baskets

Hope he gets to live his dream:thumb:

Congrats to Landon Slone, I hope we see him and Arrez Henderson at UK next year showing these guys how KY kids work.

Haven't gotten to see him too many time, but it looks like he works his tail off. Congrats to this young man.

Haven't gotten to see him too many time, but it looks like he works his tail off. Congrats to this young man.

Me either, but I really liked what I saw of him in the state tourney. Congrats Landon....enjoy the ride and make the most of it.:thumb:

Congrats to the young Mr. Slone, what an opportunity for him.

Congrats to Landon Slone, I hope we see him and Arrez Henderson at UK next year showing these guys how KY kids work.

 

Is Henderson walking on at UK too??

Good to see a mountain kid make the roster at UK. Congrats and good luck!

NOBODY plays harder than a KY kid at UK! They grow up knowing what the name on the FRONT of the jersey means! Good luck to Landon and Arrez (if he, too, attempts it). I hope they don't bump Mark Krebs from the bench!

Congrats to Landon. BCG said he wants to bring in some kids that will score, and Landon can difinitely score.

He has made Johnson Co proud.

That is great to hear, I wish I could have seen this kid play in High School. I hope it all works out and he can contribute at UK.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.