Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who else do you root for?

Featured Replies

Ok, here I go....I am a softy and I root for ALL teams. I hate to see anyone lose. If you don't believe me, just ask PH he calls me soft:irked: :lol: :lol:

  • Replies 115
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides Mason County (my wife works there, my daughter will be a junior there and my son graduated in 1998; not to mention that Coach Buchanan is a class act all the way);

 

Anyone else from NE Kentucky and the mountains, but especially Russell, Ashland, Johnson Central, Rockcastle County.

I will always root for Bellevue and I will now cheer on Ludlow. I know a few guys on staff and I hope Randy Borchers will do a great job with that Panther squad

Two more I'll add to my list:

 

Danville: Class act. We won a two-game series in 1989 and 1990 and heard nothing but positive things from the Admiral Faithful. Excellent program, excellent fans!

Boyle County: The fans have shown nothing but respect for BGHS, and we have sure tried to do battle with them in the playoffs!! Maybe someday we will! Also, I watched Chris Pardue play football at Allen Co-Scottsville at the same time my nephew played for Franklin-Simpson's back-to-back 3A Champs. He's from our area, so I root for him to do very well.:thumb:

3A - Bowling Green, Highlands, Clay County, Pulaski County, Southwestern, and Paducah Tilghman

 

Come on Statman, I've seen you enjoying some Park Hills hopitality on a Saturday afternoon in the Fall. :D

I root for....

 

1) Beechwood

2) Dixie

3) Ryle

4) Anyone that plays NCC..:D

Come on Statman, I've seen you enjoying some Park Hills hopitality on a Saturday afternoon in the Fall. :D

 

True but I'm sorry to say that CovCath is not one of my favorite teams. I've only recently kinda began to root for them cause of KB taking me to the game.

 

I'm not the biggest fan of private schools but this is not the thread to talk about that on here.

 

 

I will however say that the better of the concession stands at CovCat is on the visitor's side of the field. LOL.

Come on Statman, I've seen you enjoying some Park Hills hopitality on a Saturday afternoon in the Fall. :D

 

Plus I was going through a high school football withdrawal and was desperate to watch a game. LOL. J/K

Some other teams I root for:

Dixie

Ryle

Boone

Trinity

Southwestern

Scott County

Pikeville

St. X

LexCath

Mason County

Boyle County

And a handful of Cincy teams

 

Mayfield? :D :lol:

Tates Creek will always be #1 for me, but Coach Harmon from Lafayette was one of the greatest influences in my life, so I have come to be a huge General fan. I also love the Hazard Bulldogs, my dad played football, basketball and baseball there in the late 70's and early 80's.

 

Other Teams of rooting interest:

Dixie Heights--in my opinion they have the best game atmosphere in KY

Bell Co.--we played in a bowl game there my soph. year and they treated us like kings in terms of the after game meal

So.Laurel- my mom went to Laurel Co. high school

Boyle Co.--cousin played for them on their '99 state title team

Bullitt East--best food I've ever eaten at a HS concession stand

First, anyone who knows me that I am straight up Yellow and Black! GO MIDDLESBORO YELLOW JACKETS!!!!

 

After that, I'll root for the following.

 

1. Pineville (when they don't play MHS)

2. Cumberland Gap (TN)

3. Rockcastle County (simply because I like Statman Hensley!)

4. Thomas Walker (VA)

Bell County Bobcats

 

Pineville Mountain Lions

 

Cumberland Gap Panthers

 

Thomas Walker Pioneers

 

Ummm.. Lucy, you gots some 'xplainin to do!!!!

 

What happend to you? Did you hit your head? I can't belive that you didn't list Middlesboro on here.

I am a Harlan graduate, so...but I also like to see the other teams in Class A R4, D7 do well, in particular Lynn Camp. Otherwise, I am a sucker for the underdog.

Are you calling me a liar?

 

You know full well how I feel about Highlands and just because CCH doesn't always keep me feeling warm and fuzzy doesn't mean I still don't root for them.

 

Some other teams I root for:

Dixie

Ryle

Boone

Trinity

Southwestern

Scott County

Pikeville

St. X

LexCath

Mason County

Boyle County

And a handful of Cincy teams

 

 

Guru you got beef with SK?:flame:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.