Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who else do you root for?

Featured Replies

Class A: Evangel Christian

That's great! :thumb:

  • Replies 115
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I root for Lynn Camp first, then Rockcastle, Corbin, Danville, ad any of the Class A District 7 teams in the playoffs.

I will always root for these teams but only when they aren't playing us;) Highlands because of my good friend BF. PSW becauses if they have fans like they have they just can't be half bad.:thumb: Trinity because RM and TD love them so much and Bowling green because of Mr and Mrs PH.

I will always love X. I have very strong ties there. All the boys in my family graduated from X...My Dad, uncles, cousins, brothers, and now 2 of my 4 boys will be there in the fall.

 

I will always root for Trinity except when they play X. I have many friends that went to T. I have coached many kids that now go to T. My sons have friends that go to T. It is a special bond between true X and T fans. We are of the same mold. All the other Catholic schools fit this too. I know kids at Holy Cross and Desales.

 

I also pull for other teams according to certain players that my kids know (played ball with or neighborhood kid) or if I know or work with the kid's parents. I know a couple of kids at Male and couple at Manual. I like those kids and like to see their teams do well.

 

I also like to pull for the underdog in other matches...as long as they don't go against my above teams.

Holmes Bulldogs

Dixie Colonels

 

Any other team from NKY when my team's are out of it.

Besides my team, LexCath, I find myself rooting for Bryan Station since they seem to get the short end of the stick in Fayette County most of the time. I also root for Boyle County, Franklin County and Jenkins.

Bell County Bobcats

 

Pineville Mountain Lions

 

Cumberland Gap Panthers

 

Thomas Walker Pioneers

Dixie

NCC

CovCath

NKY 4A

I have pulled for the Rocks & X when they have played against team from Ohio & Tennesse.

Newport and Boone County.

 

 

Indiana - East Central Trojans. St Leon is a great place to catch an Indiana game.

 

I went to Beechwood so of course I always want the Tigers to win. I also always root for NCC

 

 

......and???? Say it , big boy! Say it!

I always like to pull for Lou. Holy Cross, DeSales, Lou. Central and South Floyd. (My Grandfather played basketball at Wheelwright many years ago... just after the school was founded, therefore many decades before it and McDowell consolidated. I don't follow them actively, but I like to check the scores and get a little smile when they win.)

Knox Central is my favorite, but I also try to keep up with Lynn Camp.

I will add to my list of Raceland as my favorite, then Ashland and Lawrence Co.. I also like and pull for Belfry just bc of their style of play.

I root for Morgan County first and foremost and then I root for Russell! Can't wait for the season to begin.:banana:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.