Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thank you!!

Featured Replies

I want to thank everyone for their input during the compilation of the BGP Football Preview. There were several people who wrote previews of their teams -- some wanted credit and some did not.

 

Also thanks to the coaches who responded to my e-mail requests for information. Thanks to the BGP members who answered PMs for information when I had no other info to go on.

 

I also want to thank those people who sent me e-mails and PMs with corrections to what had been written. Once again, the object is to provide the most accurate and timely information about the season.

 

Thanks for your help!!!

I think I speak for the masses when I say a big collective thank you is in store for you Scribe. Phenomenal previews, I can't imagine the work that went into it. Great job.

I think I speak for the masses when I say a big collective thank you is in store for you Scribe. Phenomenal previews, I can't imagine the work that went into it. Great job.

 

I second the motion, thanks a million Scribe!

I will also add my congrats and thank you to the scribe. Great job on all the previews. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thank you to all that put the preview together. I know that hard work and a lot of thought went into each one and as always a job well done!:thumb:

Scribe, you and all those who helped you did an excellent job! My friend, you have once again overseen a wonderful product!

 

Well done!!! :thumb:

I think I speak for the masses when I say a big collective thank you is in store for you Scribe. Phenomenal previews, I can't imagine the work that went into it. Great job.
Ditto! You did an amazing job with an amazingly complex project Scribe! :thumb:

Once again you guys did an AWSOME job!!!

Thank YOU for getting it all organized and together! Nobody does it better!:thumb: :D

Thanks Scribe.:thumb:

 

It was a joy to read. Very well done.

Great job Scribe. Thanks for putting it together and thanks to the Ru for the site.

Thank you to all that put the preview together. I know that hard work and a lot of thought went into each one and as always a job well done!:thumb:

 

:thumb:

Woke up at 7AM and started reading and woke my wife to let her read too. She wasn't as happy as I was. Great job everyone and Thank You!

Woke up at 7AM and started reading and woke my wife to let her read too. She wasn't as happy as I was. Great job everyone and Thank You!

Woke your wife up ? Alabama larry, you are a brave man!!:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.