Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co/Bryan Station updates

Featured Replies

There is a problem with the scoreboard I believe, game has been delayed. Should be starting here soon.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both threads have been merged.

You're welcome.

  • Author

I guess Bryan Station arrived just as the initial 20 minute warmup clock was ending. They had to come in, change and get ready for the game. So nearly an hour after the Royals first took the court to warm up, the game will start.

 

I SMELL A CONSPIRACY! :lol:

I guess Bryan Station arrived just as the initial 20 minute warmup clock was ending. They had to come in, change and get ready for the game. So nearly an hour after the Royals first took the court to warm up, the game will start.

 

I SMELL A CONSPIRACY! :lol:

 

Haha....And now the nets are getting tangled up! Too funny.:lol::lol::lol:

  • Author
Haha....And now the nets are getting tangled up! Too funny.:lol::lol::lol:

 

This is ridiculous, but thankfully the game is starting now.

  • Author

8-8

 

5:30 to go in 1st quarter.

 

13-12 Bryan Station

 

4:30 to go in 1st quarter.

  • Author

15-12 Bryan Station

 

3:30 to go in 1st quarter.

 

17-16 Station

 

2:30 to go in 1st quarter.

I believe the name is Bryan Station. You know how some fans can be about spelling their name right.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.