Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co/Bryan Station updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
I believe the name is Bryan Station. You know how some fans can be about spelling their name right.

 

My apologies. Thanks for letting me know. :thumb:

 

20-19 Royals

 

1:30 to go in 1st quarter.

 

**If a mod wants to fix that spelling for me, I would appreciate it. : )

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies. Thanks for letting me know. :thumb:

 

20-19 Royals

 

1:30 to go in 1st quarter.

 

**If a mod wants to fix that spelling for me, I would appreciate it. : )

 

Got it for you.:thumb:

Pretty much as expected, up and down the court.

 

Mason Co. needs to get back on defense...giving up too many easy baskets.

  • Author
You are welcome...but I am female.

 

:lol:

 

Maybe I can try for one more error to complete a trilogy of mistakes in this thread.

 

Just plain ole thank you will do then. Sorry. :thumb:

:lol:

 

Maybe I can try for one more error to complete a trilogy of mistakes in this thread.

 

Just plain ole thank you will do then. Sorry. :thumb:

No problem...it happens all the time...hey us females love basketball too. Hope the Royals win.:thumb:

  • Author
No problem...it happens all the time...hey us females love basketball too. Hope the Royals win.:thumb:

 

I'm listening to the end of the Ashland game online, the Mason co game on the regular radio AND trying to follow all the high school football updates.

 

Poor excuses, but it's the best I could come up with. :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.