Everything posted by Deimos
-
Trinity 38 Male 7
http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/trinity-one-10-a-242738.html Anyone got pics of these unis, honestly interested in seeing them.
-
Apple to unveil Iphone 5 September 12th
Anyone been following the Apple patent news lately? Seems to have blown up on the internet lately. Might be something to keep in mind for the future, could also be something never implemented. If it ever comes to fruition, could be used to shut down different aspects of your phone or completely turn off your phone in certain areas. United States Patent: 8254902 Youtube video explaining the potential applications.
-
Justin Johnson Leaving Sheldon Clark (Rumor)
Word I heard here in Martin County was his mother took a job in the area. Sad to see him go.
-
Our friend Alabama Larry has passed.
It feels so strange to me to be shocked over a loss through the internet. I never really talked with Larry on here, but I always read his post when I saw him in a thread. This has really shaken me more than I ever thought it would. Roll Tide...
-
Shelby Valley 105 Logan, WV 91(Scrimmage)
This was a very fun game to watch. Justice is very smooth with the ball in his hands, got to the rim with ease. It was a pleasure to watch Justice and Noah got at it, both of these kids are big time scorers and can get the ball to the open man when needed.
-
Sheldon Clark vs. Rowan County
I would assume it is because there are still no lights up at the SC field yet.
-
Mason Co/Bryan Station updates
I believe the name is Bryan Station. You know how some fans can be about spelling their name right.
-
Bell Co./Sheldon Clark Updates
Heard it was 17-0 Bell, at the half. Not sure what the score is right now, or how much time is left.
-
Sheldon Clark 35 Fairland(OH) 23
:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:
-
15th Region Coaching Openings
I think Roger Harless took over at SC.
-
Scott County 56 Ballard 50
The road goes on forever, and the party never ends.:thumb:
-
US Army, All-American Game...
My guide is showing it at 1pm on NBC.
-
Sheldon Clark, a 9-1 #3-seed
I think most people thought those teams would struggle this year.
-
Sheldon Clark/Magoffin County updates
I think it was 18-16 at the half. Or something around that mark, with SC leading. They jumped out to a 18-0 lead, made early subs, game got close. SC was up by 2 scores when I left, not sure what it is now.
-
Sheldon Clark 35 Belfry 29 (OT)
Glad SC didn't end up getting beat by 4 td's. Way to fight back Cards. I'm a little in shock over this myself.
-
WYMT's Top 10
Glad to see JC movin' on up. Always good to see local teams do well.
-
Sheldon Clark 35 Boyd County 14
I have to agree, right now anways. SC has done nothing to prove they can take down Belfry. Same games and wins from last year won't matter when they play Belfry again this year. SC got on fire last year, but got pounded by Belfry. I have no reason to believe it will be any different this year. SC needs to beef up their schedule a bit.
-
Mountain Top 10 Fan Poll
I do believe SC might be a little too high.
-
Sheldon Clark 43 Lawrence County 26
I hope Dials becomes a little bit more well known this season. He has been an absolute beast in the past, and deserves all the attention he gets.
-
Sheldon Clark 43 Lawrence County 26
I wouldn't go that far. SC knows to take it week by week.
-
Sheldon Clark vs Lawrence County
Are you trying to lead people to believe teams haven't came to The Rock and won in a big way?
-
Thank you!!
Thanks Scribe.:thumb: It was a joy to read. Very well done.
-
Johnson Central 27 Belfry 3 (Varsity Scrimmage)
How have the scrimmage games between these 2 turned out in the past? I feel like it's the same every year, JC coming away feeling good. And Belfry sticking with the fact that these games don't mean a whole lot. Seems like Belfry has done alright for themselves in the past couple years.
-
Who else do you root for?
Sheldon Clark is the school I pull for the most. Other schools I root for are Paintsville, Lawrence Co., and Belfry.
-
Jaryd Crum from Sheldon Clark to Johnson Central?
Spud went to JC. (Jaryd Crum being Spud, and JC being Johnson Central.)