Sheldon Clark 43 Lawrence County 26

UKBLUE1964

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC had a kid that could run the ball very well. SC had some problems on defense. There for a while it looked like who ever had last possesion was going to win but then SC really turned it on. This might be one of the best back feilds SC has had in a while. It might even be one of the best back feilds in the mountains this year.

The score does not really reflect just how close this game was. It was tic for tat all night long. Coty Roberts had a really good game, both offensively and defensively. I believe that he had well over 100 yards. The Dials kid from SC ran very well. He pretty much carried the team offensively. The O-line for SC was a lot bigger than LC.

SC is for real they should be able to hang right in there with Belfry . What I thought was going to be are strength became are weakness Are D-line was dominated tonight by a bigger O-line of SC . But I thought are Offence looked pretty darn good they was hole's thier that was just unreal and Coty doesn't need much to break it wide open . So good game SC and good luck the rest of the year.

I wouldn't go that far. SC knows to take it week by week.

Defintely.. And you know Hager will have a few words on how SC's defense played tonight. And sad thing is, I didn't think the O-line for SC played very good.

Dials broke a lot of that by himself..

Backfield tonight looked great.

Way to go Cards!:dancingpa

Defintely.. And you know Hager will have a few words on how SC's defense played tonight. And sad thing is, I didn't think the O-line for SC played very good.

Dials broke a lot of that by himself..

Backfield tonight looked great.

Way to go Cards!:dancingpa

I hope Dials becomes a little bit more well known this season. He has been an absolute beast in the past, and deserves all the attention he gets.