Everything posted by BelfryBrat
-
3A: Breathitt County Bobcats (11-2) at Belfry Pirates (13-0)
:thumb:
-
3A: Breathitt County Bobcats (11-2) at Belfry Pirates (13-0)
NOTHING what-so-ever against Fugate and his talent!!! But from several of these post it sounds like some think Fugate can play and win this game by himself :confused: I hate that for the rest of the team!! If this game wasn't so important I'd say let him......It takes 11 team members to play ball. Everyone have a safe trip...Lets hope for an injury free game and... :fight:LETS GO BELFRY!!!!:fight:
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
Belfry brings it home! :dancingpa
-
Belfry 38 Somerset 21 (3A)
CONGRATS PIRATES! What a game :flame: :dancingpa
-
Belfry @ Somerset (3A)
Honestly, everyone I have talked to says Somerset WILL score on us...yes. Just not enough
-
Belfry @ Somerset (3A)
They held us to 21 but Belfrys starters were pulled in that game as they have been in every game this year except for Johnson Central.
-
Belfry @ Somerset (3A)
Thats good to hear :thumb: Well, its almost here! Everyone have a safe trip tomorrow. Good luck and lets all stay injury free! :fight:GO BELFRY:fight:
-
Belfry @ Somerset (3A)
They looked pretty nice on film but Belfry does bring a crowd!!
-
Belfry @ Somerset (3A)
All right Belfry Boy!! :irked: You do want to continue to tailgate with me dont you :lol: Your fibbing on my trips to the food and Im not the one changing the forcast, Im just posting it because Im soooo glad it wont be raining!! :banana: :fight: Its almost time Belfry! :fight:
-
Belfry @ Somerset (3A)
The forcast has changed.....COLD but DRY :banana: LOL
-
Belfry @ Somerset (3A)
I got that from weather.com. Went and typed in Somerset because its calling for rain/snow here. I was hoping for a better forcast. LOL Course that good change several times between now and Friday. We've had a couple of COLD games. I can handle the cold and snow but not the cold and rain.
-
Belfry @ Somerset (3A)
Friday Nov 23 Partly Cloudy 50°/27° 10% 10 % This is the Somerset Forcast for Friday, it looks a little better than ours. I'm hoping!!
-
Belfry @ Somerset (3A)
I know what you are saying but lets hope that dont happen! If SC had become "shell shocked" last year, they wouldn't have won that game at the rock. They were down 3 td's and they never quit, never gave up heart. Thats what a winning team has to do. :ylsuper: LETS GO BELFRY :dancingpa
-
Belfry 42 Sheldon Clark 6 (3A)
CONGRATS PIRATES!! BRING IT HOME NEXT WEEK :fight:
-
Second Round: Sheldon Clark @ Belfry
Belfry beat SC on October 19, 07 scoring being 34--7. They held Dials to about 6 yds in the 2nd half, holding him to 126 in the end. You can check the stats but it should be accurate, if its not, its close. Johnson Central was our toughest game and we won 28--12. I do think this game with SC will be closer than the first time though! It could turn out to be the toughest so far, but it wasn't the first time around just a few weeks ago.
-
Belfry 28 Johnson Central 12
Thats what I'm hearing too. Great news!
-
Belfry 28 Johnson Central 12
Nice post :thumb:
-
Belfry 28 Johnson Central 12
So 6 of them start...thats what I thought but wasn't 100% sure so I didn't want to detail my post. Thanks for the rescue :thumb:
-
I Need At Least 300 Responses To This
Theres also the risk of injury to a team making its way to state during a game that shouldn't have even been played. A lot of good points made in this thread.
-
Belfry 28 Johnson Central 12
I agree...somewhat. JC came to win and they knew they had to play ball to do that. And they played hard. Yes some nights are better than others. And yes they are definetely both outstanding football teams! Belfry had a few mistakes too though. I'm not pointing fingers. The best of the best from Every school make mistakes. But if we're pointing out Centrals mistakes...Belfry had a few....a costly holding call when very close to a TD, Belfry had a fumble which was recovered by Central, Belfry recovered a JC fumble but it went back to Central on turn overs, just to name a few things....it goes back to ifs, ands, and buts. It just kind of sounded like you were saying Belfry played a perfect mistake free game and that if Central had have done that also, they could have beat us. Neither team was without mistakes last night. And if thats not what you meant I aplogize!! Belfry is an outstanding football team and should hang up another State Title. I hope your right!! I think so too. Very good football game. Both schools should be complemented for playing each other. More big time Eastern Kentucky schools should have the backbone to play Belfry and JC in the regular season. I agree! I would like to see Bell County line up with these two teams. This game could be the start of the biggest rivalry to be played in the hills for a long time. I do hope so :thumb:
-
Belfry 28 Johnson Central 12
Theres 11 seniors but if I'm counting right 6 of those start...maybe 7....with Sutherland already being out for the season. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please. Dont want to take away from anyone.
-
Belfry 28 Johnson Central 12
I have to say, of the several sites I read, talk from everybody, AND not to mention the game I watched last night, this is the first I've heard about JC not showing up to play :creepy: They are a good team, they played ball, they NEVER gave up, if they hadn't have played with heart till the end, they wouldn't have scored the 12 points in the 4th. If anyone became lax it was Belfry with that 28-0 lead plus an injury or two. Good game JC!! Belfry is just that good and have been all year. UNDEFEATED :fire: This is the first game our 2nd and 3rd string didn't get in and there were a couple of games we had freshman playing in the 2nd and 3rd quarter! For a few min I thought they just might play a min or two in the 4th but.... anyway :banana: We just have to keep it up for playoffs anything can happen on any given night even to the best of us!!
-
Belfry 28 Johnson Central 12
No and I think its a shame. A program like Belfry has and we have no website. I've enjoyed many of the other schools football programs websites over the years, there's some nice ones out there. We need someone on that...Toots?!?
-
Belfry 28 Johnson Central 12
Some very nice post! CONGRATS PIRATES!!! DOMINATION!! :banana: Laid down a little with that 28-0 lead. It aint over till its over :thumb: I knew we could win this one Without the mistakes of the last fews weeks, and we still had a couple tonight but it all worked out. I'm hearing that they dont think?? Andrews injury is too serious, but they will be getting it checked out tomorrow. Made my week :dancingpa
-
Belfry / Johnson Central predictions..
Mine too :thumb: Can't wait for this game! :banana: