iPapi

Who wins the title?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the title?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can view Central's roster via the courier journal online..... they appear to be the only team in 3A who can matchup with Belfry physically, lots of size and speed. Central has alot playing in their favor in this game, this game is practically in some of these kid's backyard, they may actually have enough defense to slow down Belfry, and their offensive strenghts will matchup well with Belfry's defensive.... umm well Belfry doens't have a weakness on defense... so they matchup well with Belfry's defensive inconcistencies. Belfry better strap it up and get ready for a war.

Guest kybigguy42
:cool::cool:I know virtually nothing about Central, but I know a whole heck of alot about Belfry. I am picking the Pirates in this one. I know I know it shows lots of courage on my part to choose Belfry! :cool:

This is the matchup that I predicted!! Central's tough schedule is paying off in the playoffs. Did these teams play any common opponents besides Johnson Central? I don't hold much merit to the outcomes of common opponent games, especially in a state championship game, but I was just wondering.

I have seen Belfry play a couple times this year and I know how good they are but I haven't seen Central but from what I hear they may just be the only team in 3A who can play with the Pirates. I don't know enough about Central to make a informative prediction but I'm going to say Belfry wins the title. I have seen Belfry and they are LOADED, so I'm picking them.

Keep an eye on the voting from pollsters who have seen both play and/or know a little about both programs.

As a fan, I can't really give insight to the matchup, but I already voted for the Pirates because, well, in a state title game I don't have the heart to go another way.:D

Well since they are playing a Louisville team, expect Belfry to get a substantial ammount of ink in the C-J this week at least.From my understanding Lou. Central has several D-1 prospects on their team, this could be some excellent exposure for a few of these Belfry kids looking to further their playing days.