Everything posted by pirategurl
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
Am I?? Football is hard work. EVERY player goes out and gives it his all.. Not just Central...
-
Belfry's stadium
I hate the tracks too.....
-
Greatest Current Assistant Coaches
Coach Mickey, Coach Rowe, Coach Castle, Coach Tackett, Coach Varney, all of course from Belfry... :dancingpa:dancingpa
-
Who are you rooting for in the Championships?
MY PIRATES... OF COURSE... THE REST, WELL, I COULD CARE LESS....
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
I like to think that EVERY team puts in years of hard work... sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't. Thats the way the game goes. Any given Friday.... GO PIRATES!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
Belfry's stadium
Theres no place like HOME!!!!
-
How many state titles will be won by teams not from NKY, Louisville, or Lexington?
That about sums it up, huh? :lol:
-
How many state titles will be won by teams not from NKY, Louisville, or Lexington?
could be..lol I guess you have the mountains and the not in the mountains...
-
Best Game You Have Seen This Year
It will be Friday @ 3:30....LOL:lol:
-
How many state titles will be won by teams not from NKY, Louisville, or Lexington?
LOL.. my apologies..Western Kentuckians....
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
Yeah I don't ever remember playing them...I am 29
-
How many state titles will be won by teams not from NKY, Louisville, or Lexington?
LOL.. but we don't think less of you all because your from Lousiville..Well I don't anyways.. now Tennessee is a whole other discussion.. LOL The whole state is Kentucky.. we are all Kentuckians as a whole.. Nobody else can claim that.. just don't understand all the nit picking.. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!! LOL
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
Not to say we haven't but when is the last time we even played them!! We have had a lot of intense games with lots of schools.. I never considered them an enemy...
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
Enemy?? I thought Breathitt was our enemy.. not FT. Thomas.. I usually pick enemies based on teams we play a lot. I don't dislike very many teams.. None from out west..
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
I am happy for LC. I am happy for any team that does well.. I am all about great football. I am expecting a battle Friday. I don't expect us to come there and just walk away with it. We are a great team with lots of respect for everyone we play... We take pride in our team.. and I hope that LC fans will step up and take pride in their team.. I can't wait till Friday. I am so excited. I wish LC all the luck. I hope their fans are as loud and proud as we are.. I am looking forward to a good game..
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
A better ALL AROUND team....
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
Any team to make it to the State is far from being undisciplined. I know nothing about this team. I don't know their story. As far as having no fans I do feel sorry for them.. we are lucky to have the greatest fans... I have nothing but respect for them.. share the history..
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
Well come down here and talk to some of our boys..I am sure they will show you some class, and as far as coaches go, ours without question is the epitome of class... We know all about using some clock.. that is what we do...You don't have to root for us, but some courtesy would be nice.. Pick who you want.. thats your right.. That's it.
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
I know this is their first appearance... but if you can remember Belfry just won their first one in 03.. so yeah we know where they are coming from. As for their fans... I couldn't tell you.. With all of those BIG schools so close why not got watch Trinity or St. X.
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
No offense RM... I love ya to death.. I am stating my opinion...
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
Sounds a lot like Pity to me... just feeling sorry for them..IMO
-
How many state titles will be won by teams not from NKY, Louisville, or Lexington?
If you say so. What exactly are you implying??
-
How many state titles will be won by teams not from NKY, Louisville, or Lexington?
I know of one that will come to the mountains!!!:laugh::laugh:
-
How many state titles will be won by teams not from NKY, Louisville, or Lexington?
I second that!!!:ylsuper:We are ALL from Kentucky...
-
Belfry 62 Breathitt Co. 28
IMO .. JC is the best team we have played all season.. If play against JC tells the tale then we should have no problem... I know you can't really judge from that but.. I just have that feeling... I know nothing of Central and I am not underestimating them, I just think Belfry is FIERCE!! I can't wait till Friday.... I am anticipating it moreso than I was this one.. GO ANGRY RED!!!:fire::fight::fire::fight: sorry I love these smilies