Everything posted by underarmour
-
Johnson Central vs. St. Thomas More (ON)
Bttt
-
Johnson Central vs. St. Thomas More (ON)
They will use the NFHS rules.
-
Johnson Central vs. St. Thomas More (ON)
Bttt
-
Johnson Central vs. St. Thomas More (ON)
I was thinking the same thing.
-
Johnson Central vs. St. Thomas More (ON)
I didn't know that LRCW... What year was that game played?
-
Johnson Central vs. St. Thomas More (ON)
Bump.
-
Johnson Central vs. St. Thomas More (ON)
ttt
-
Johnson Central vs. St. Thomas More (ON)
Johnson Central will play host to St. Thomas More from Ontario Canada next friday night. I believe this is the first time JC has played a team outside of the United States. This should be one of the biggest games in the state if not the country this season.
-
Prestonsburg 54 Paintsville 20
Final score.
-
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville updates
FINAL SCORE Prestonsburg - 54 Paintsville - 20
-
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville updates
At the end of the 3rd quarter... Prestonsburg - 40 Paintsville - 6
-
Green County 48 Hazard 39
My team (Johnson Central) is playing Hazard this year. I know Hazard is supposed to have a good team, I guess Green Co. was better tonight.
-
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville updates
At the half... Prestonsburg - 32 Paintsville - 0 The way the radio (WQHY) is calling the game, Prestonsburg is wearing Paintsville out in every aspect of the game.
-
Green County 48 Hazard 39
Umh... I'm kinda surprised with this one.
-
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville updates
About 4 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter. Prestonsburg - 32 Paintsville - 0
-
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville updates
Midway through the 2nd quarter... Prestonsburg - 12 Paintsville - 0
-
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville updates
At the end of the 1st quarter.... Prestonsburg - 6 Paintsville - 0
-
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville updates
I'm going back and forth between 3 college football games on tv and listining to this game on the radio, so I'll do the best I can. Prestonsburg - 6 Paintsville - 0 1st quarter, not sure of the time.
-
Johnson Central 26 Breathitt Co. 14
Bump
-
Johnson Central 26 Breathitt Co. 14
^ I racked my brain and couldn't remember the last time JC played Breathitt Co. This year's contract was only for 1 year, hopefully we can make this game into an annual event.
-
Johnson Central 26 Breathitt Co. 14
ttt
-
Johnson Central 26 Breathitt Co. 14
Black Eagle, if anybody knows the answer to this, it's you... When was the last time JC played Breathitt County, and when was the last JC beat BC?
-
Johnson Central 26 Breathitt Co. 14
Are you going to be at the game next week Black Eagle??
-
Harlan County/Letcher Central Updates
Watcha gonna do when Couga-rama runs wild on you??
-
Raceland 19 Ashland 16 OT
Nice win for Raceland.