Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. St. Thomas More (ON)

Featured Replies

Johnson Central will play host to St. Thomas More from Ontario Canada next friday night. I believe this is the first time JC has played a team outside of the United States. This should be one of the biggest games in the state if not the country this season.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was looking at the game stats on the Ontario scholastic sports website from last year's championship game that St. Thomas More played in. One thing that really surprised me is how much they did NOT pass the football. Unless they've drastically changed their offensive philosophy, they are predominantly a running team: they rushed 38 times for 237 yards, but were only 1-5 passing for 14 yards. That makes me feel much better about this game, having seen that.

Have they played any games this year? I wonder how the team from Canada will handle the heat...... Could be interesting.

Ironton, Oh. spanked this team to the tune of 54-6. I don't see this being much of a ballgame.

  • Author
Ironton, Oh. spanked this team to the tune of 54-6. I don't see this being much of a ballgame.

I didn't know that LRCW... What year was that game played?

I didn't know that LRCW... What year was that game played?

 

 

It was played this past Friday.

It was played this past Friday.

 

That is not the same team that JC will play.

That is not the same team that JC will play.

 

 

Really? According to Chad ( I forget his last name) who is a Johnson Central grad, and works at KDMC it was supposed to be the same team. He's been telling me all about it for the past two months. I'm sure you probably know him. He is a huge JC fan. He has a brother in law, or some relative who is an assistant baseball coach at Paintsville.

  • Author
That is not the same team that JC will play.

I was thinking the same thing.

After reading the article in the Ironton Tribune, it doesn't look like it is the same team. What are the chances two teams from Canada would play in the same area?

After reading the article in the Ironton Tribune, it doesn't look like it is the same team. What are the chances two teams from Canada would play in the same area?

 

The team JC plays was last years national champs for their class. They came to the states last year and drummed a team from cleveland. They were also undefeated last year. I'm not saying they are good or bad just stating some research I have done on them.

The team Ironton beat is Mount Carmel, not St. Thomas More. Sorry, you do have the wrong team.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.