Johnson Central vs. St. Thomas More (ON)

St Thomas Moore did indeed go 12-0 last year and won the Ontario City League...They beat the same team they beat last year in the finals this week in there opener, 14-7...They did play 1 Ohio team last year, Cleveland Heights and won 12-0...I think they'll be a very tough game for Johnson Central...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the Canadian team play by CFL rules (120-yard field, etc.) during the regular season? I'm assuming they'll play by American/NFL/KHSAA rules at Johnson Central, so there might be some confusion.

It should be interesting to see how they will adapt to the American rules versus there Canadian rules. 12 men on the field, multi men in motion, dimensions of the field. And not to mention this will be there first regular season game. All of these should sway into JC's favor, but there are just about as many unknowns about this teams as knowns. It should be an exciting and entertaining game none-the-less.

I see JC winning this game by around 2 TD's.

Edited by JC Alumni 76
spelling

This looks to be a good match up. But, Johnson Central is not just around the corner from Ontario City, Canada. I look for a solid team like Johnson Central to pull in a good win. But I wouldn't go looking for a blow out. I would expect an athletic, well coached, and fundamentally sound team to come to town.

Johnson Central will play host to St. Thomas More from Ontario Canada next friday night. I believe this is the first time JC has played a team outside of the United States. This should be one of the biggest games in the state if not the country this season.
Let's not get carried away here ... one of the biggest games in the country?