Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 28 Johnson Central 12

Featured Replies

Thank to onetoya for the great job on the updates.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominating performance. Can anyone touch them in 3A??

Congratulations to the Belfry Pirates, the best team in the mountains! Good luck in the playoffs.

Dominating performance. Can anyone touch them in 3A??

 

Don't think so.

Congratulations to Belfry on a great win..

:eek::eek: WOW!!! These Pirates are on a mission!!!

Major hit to Belfry tonight. QB Andrew Elkins went out with a knee injury. Don't know how serious.

What an AMAZING game... My Pirates were fired up tonight.. Dustin was HOT.. I think JC underestimated Belfry. I think that JC was way OVERRATED.. Everyone was saying they were gonna beat us by 5 TDs. Whatever. NOONE will beat us by 5 TDS. Everyone talked about how GREAT JC was... I wasn't really impressed tonight... They got lucky in the 4th and got a couple passes in.. Most of JC's completions in the 1st half was to us... LOL It should have been 28-0.... Bring on the playoffs...

 

:fire::fight::fire::fight:

  • Author
Major hit to Belfry tonight. QB Andrew Elkins went out with a knee injury. Don't know how serious.

 

 

Hopefully it's not too serious, and he'll be ready for the playoffs. At what point in the game was he injured?

Hopefully it's not too serious, and he'll be ready for the playoffs. At what point in the game was he injured?

 

Early 4th qtr, I believe.

I wonder if the scrimmage last year between these two played any role tonight? I say that because Central came loaded for bear in that scrimmage and really put it on Belfry during the preseason match up. Just a thought. It might mean nothing but I've got a strange feeling the Pirates didn't forget.

I am a fan so I don't want to say I told you so, but I did try to tell everyone......JC does not bring it like the BUCS

What an AMAZING game... My Pirates were fired up tonight.. Dustin was HOT.. I think JC underestimated Belfry. I think that JC was way OVERRATED.. Everyone was saying they were gonna beat us by 5 TDs. Whatever. NOONE will beat us by 5 TDS. Everyone talked about how GREAT JC was... I wasn't really impressed tonight... They got lucky in the 4th and got a couple passes in.. Most of JC's completions in the 1st half was to us... LOL It should have been 28-0.... Bring on the playoffs...

 

:fire::fight::fire::fight:

 

BTW, Nice hair tonight. Is the red a Belfry touch?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.