Everything posted by luvthegame
-
Belfry 62 Breathitt Co. 28
Halftime score was 27-13
-
Belfry 28 Johnson Central 12
BTW, Nice hair tonight. Is the red a Belfry touch?
-
Belfry 28 Johnson Central 12
Early 4th qtr, I believe.
-
Belfry 28 Johnson Central 12
Major hit to Belfry tonight. QB Andrew Elkins went out with a knee injury. Don't know how serious.
-
Pikeville 61 Belfry 57
I think I heard Belfry was 0-20 from 3 point land
-
Belfry 24 Pikeville 20
:thumb: EXACTLY!
-
Ashland 28 Belfry 27 OT
I think rarely ever is it a mistake to go for the win.
-
Ashland/Belfry Updates
Who's been doing the scoring for Belfry?
-
Golf Over Easter Weekend???
:thumb: :thumb:
-
Huntington (WV) 61 George Washington 49
Thanks
-
Huntington (WV) 61 George Washington 49
Why does GW's jerseys say "The Hill"???
-
15th Region Semi-Final: Betsy Lane v/s Johnson Central (Predictions)
Is this the first game??
-
15th Region Round One: Prestonsburg v/s Belfry (Predictions)
It depends on which Belfry shows up to play
-
15th Region Round One: Paintsville v/s Shelby Valley Predictions
Paintsville
-
Betsy Layne 71 Pike County Central 63
wow..Congrats BL
-
1000 points
Matt Maynard of Belfry
-
Matt Maynard of Belfry.....
Everything is worked out and alright from what I hear
-
Russell's State Championship Rings
Ahhhh they're alright Seriously, congratulations and very nice rings, you all deserve them
-
Perry Co Central 72 Knott Co. Central 65
What is PCC record???
-
Top teams in your region
15th Pikeville Paintsville Sheldon Clark
-
LCC 83 Belfry 71
51-17...I believe is what I was told
-
1-05-05 Fear 'les' 13th Region Ratings
We went back in time Looks good Les
-
Belfry 111 Sheldon Clark 89
There was defense, it's just both teams couldn't miss it seemed like.
-
Sheldon Clark 52 Shelby Valley 49
It'll be Belfry
-
If Santa's listening, what would your team ask for????
State Championship