Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 28 Belfry 27 OT

Featured Replies

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Tomcats. Congratulations.

congrats Ashland.

to my Pirates -- you guys played good. we'll get 'em next time. =]]

kudos to the Belfry coach for having a pair and going for the win. I like it.

Great win for the Tomcats.:thumb: Now go out and get the one next week!:D :sssh:

Let's take a quick glance back at some of the prognostications:

 

Devilologists

BELFRY PIRATE- POND CREEK NATION- 48

ASHLAND- 10

 

Jeepman

Belfry 35

Ashland 13

 

FBALL

Belfry 28

Ashland 7

 

The walrus

Belfry 35

Ashland 7

 

Pirate Pal

Belfry 24

Ashland 7

 

Harley D

Belfry: 34

Ashland: 14

 

In the Game

Belfry 34

Ashland 6

 

Tomcatsalute

Ashland 7

Belfry 28

 

RedDevilMVP 06

BELFRY-40 ASHLAND-10

 

JFL Dad

BELFRY 28

ASHLAND 8

 

Crazed 15th

Belfry: 35

Ashland: 14

 

Statmaster

Belfry 28

Ashland 7

 

 

Make no mistake - I probably have as bad a record for predicting outcomes as anyone on this site, but in this case, I quoted only the picks that had Belfry by a final margin of 20 or more.

 

 

Nice win, but I'm like Tim Royalty (one of the announcers on the radio broadcast) - if I'm calling the offense, I can assure you that I would have either won or lost by giving the ball to Dustin May. He was a L-O-A-D, and Ashland really didn't have an answer.

 

Then again, I think Haywood has earned the right to call whatever play he wants, after winning two state titles...

 

 

There is joy in Mudville tonight,

Frances

They wanted to win????

 

 

Frances

 

Dang Frances. That was fast. I was wrong again but I'm glad the Tomcats won.

I wouldn't say "dead". Life support, maybe - but "dead"?

 

Next week will be another test of how much Ashland has improved. Beating a Belfry team, coached by Phillip Haywood is a strong step in the right direction, but next week, it just gets tougher.

 

 

Frances

Dang Frances. That was fast. I was wrong again but I'm glad the Tomcats won.

 

LOL - you and me, both. The idea of being 0-2 going into the game with Russell is not exactly the start to a season that any coach or player wants to look at.

 

As for your statement "I was wrong again", like I said earlier - I don't know too many people that have a poorer record when it comes to predicting outcomes than I have. Stellar record - I don't think I've ever been right yet.

 

Frances

LOL - you and me, both. The idea of being 0-2 going into the game with Russell is not exactly the start to a season that any coach or player wants to look at.

 

As for your statement "I was wrong again", like I said earlier - I don't know too many people that have a poorer record when it comes to predicting outcomes than I have. Stellar record - I don't think I've ever been right yet.

 

Frances

 

 

I think I will keep my mouth shut on a prediction for next weeks game.

I would have thought Ashland would have took up the equipment this week after losing to Lowly Raceland.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.