Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 28 Belfry 27 OT

Featured Replies

Should put Raceland in the top 10.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35-14 Boyd I think

 

 

You got the score right, but I believe Sheldon Clark won

Congrats Ashland on the win. Its hard to pick against Ashland in Putnam Stadium and tonight they showed you why. Did Belfry have a let down tonight on the defensive side of the ball after holding agruable the best team in 1A to 6 points. Two close games for Belfry, guess you cant win them all. Congrats to Ashland on a very solid win tonight and good luck to Belfry next week.

Nice win for the cats. I thought the O Line played much better tonight. We seemed to play better out of the spread offense. I thought Mahan did a good job runnung the team. He had some nice runs and his passing states would have been much better if it wasn't for some dropped balls.

 

Belfry played a good game. Good luck the rest of the season.

Mahan threw that ball extremly well at times, nice deep ball threat.

I believe we will be a better team at the end of the season keeping Mahan at quarterback and letting him get his confidence. I know Drew would much rather be out at wide receiver than quarterback.

As bad as I hate to say, but good win for the tomcats, but they better get their tissues ready for next week because they are goin to get ROCKED. :)

As bad as I hate to say, but good win for the tomcats, but they better get their tissues ready for next week because they are goin to get ROCKED. :)

 

Man that's an awful bold statement. Me being a Russell fan will go on record that you may see another barn burner next week just like they saw this week. I really don't think that one team will rock the other either way you want to look at it.:fire:

As bad as I hate to say, but good win for the tomcats, but they better get their tissues ready for next week because they are goin to get ROCKED. :)

 

 

I've been to Russell and watched many games. Their fans have more class than that. They would never throw rocks at us.:jump:

Did I understand the radio announcers say Belfry had two TD's called back on penalties ?!?

 

If so...they'll be plenty of "input" from the Williamson area soon...

 

 

:eek:

Did I understand the radio announcers say Belfry had two TD's called back on penalties ?!?

 

If so...they'll be plenty of "input" from the Williamson area soon...

 

 

:eek:

 

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Did I understand the radio announcers say Belfry had two TD's called back on penalties ?!?

 

If so...they'll be plenty of "input" from the Williamson area soon...

 

 

:eek:

 

Did Belfry have two TDs called back in the first half or one??? How did the penalty situation shake out???

 

 

I think I already know.

Did I understand the radio announcers say Belfry had two TD's called back on penalties ?!?

 

If so...they'll be plenty of "input" from the Williamson area soon...

 

 

:eek:

 

Yes you heard right.

 

WHAT A GAME :fight:

 

Congradulations to both teams for a great hard fought game!! Congrats to Ashland on your win!!

Did I understand the radio announcers say Belfry had two TD's called back on penalties ?!?

 

If so...they'll be plenty of "input" from the Williamson area soon...

 

 

:eek:

 

I know that both teams had at least one a piece called back according to the radio broadcast. I was at the Russell/Greenup game but I listened to the Ashland/Belfry game because the Russell game was a snoozer.:sssh:

Did I understand the radio announcers say Belfry had two TD's called back on penalties ?!?

 

If so...they'll be plenty of "input" from the Williamson area soon...

 

 

:eek:

 

 

Yes you did, but just for your information the ref crew was not a local crew. The crew for this game was assigned by the KHSAA and they were out of Central Ky. There were not enough local crews to cover all of the home games in the area tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.