Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 28 Belfry 27 OT

Featured Replies

Heck, Devilologists - I'd rag on you some, if I had ever picked one correctly. As it is, I feel your pain.

 

 

Frances

 

Way to go Tomcats! Frances, Brewdog picked it. Didn't like it, but I saw this coming. Glad you fanatics can stop wallowing for awhile, With the new alignment, we're gonna have fun for years to come.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The expected to win is dependent on what side you were standing on.We never doubted. A loss can sometimes as you say deflate a team but it also can show how much guts they have & Ashland showed that tonight.

 

 

I understand your enthusiasm, Raceland scared me going into that game although I still thought Ashland would win. They had a good nucleus coming back from a good team last year led by a good qb in Grizzle. But most of the people here in A-town maybe were a little overconfident. And you can't be that way against a good team.

Way to go Tomcats! Frances, Brewdog picked it. Didn't like it, but I saw this coming. Glad you fanatics can stop wallowing for awhile, With the new alignment, we're gonna have fun for years to come.

 

 

Let's hope we earn some respect for this part of the state. :thumb:

Why did the pirates go for 2 ?

 

Ashland blocked one extra point, and I think they knew they had the horses to pull it off! I was shocked to see the pitch, an not #20 he is an animal big strong kid, only a junior? WOW! Ashland blitzed everybody and Mcdavid came up with the ball! GAME OVER! Good luck Belfry Pirates the rest of the year, I'm sure you will win more than your share of ballgames this year!!! Next.......:devil: :thumb:

 

WAY TO GO TOMCATS :dancingpa :dancingpa :thumb: :thumb:

good win for paul blazer against one of kentucky's legendary coaches.

Let's hope we earn some respect for this part of the state. :thumb:

 

I don't know. I just saw the WYMT Mountain Top 10, and Belfry jumped from 3 to 2, and Johnson Central is still 5th. So Ashland, if you were in the Hazard viewing area, I guess you'd be number 1! Jeez....what's up over at YMT?

I don't know. I just saw the WYMT Mountain Top 10, and Belfry jumped from 3 to 2, and Johnson Central is still 5th. So Ashland, if you were in the Hazard viewing area, I guess you'd be number 1! Jeez....what's up over at YMT?

 

Usual good coverage (with the cameras) and awful football knowledge...

I missed this one big time...I thought Belfry would win easily. Congrats Ashland and good luck to both teams.

All in favor say I.

 

oline62= Ashland 17 Belfry 14

cvillecat=Ashland 31 Belfry 27

Giat= Ashland 21 Belfry 13

Brewdog= Ashland 22 Belfry 20

Tcat72= Ashland 22 Belfry 20

red Blood= Ashland 19 Belfry 14

doggydawg= Ashland 14 Belfry 13

I am sure there are more that predicted before

that the Cats would come out on top

Raceland's not meek & the Cats had a week

to prepare for the Big Red war.

Sorry I couldn'tresist. Just havin a little fun.

Usual good coverage (with the cameras) and awful football knowledge...

 

Apparently so. They throw that stuff together fast though, so I'll assume it was a mistake.

All in favor say I.

 

oline62= Ashland 17 Belfry 14

cvillecat=Ashland 31 Belfry 27

Giat= Ashland 21 Belfry 13

Brewdog= Ashland 22 Belfry 20

Tcat72= Ashland 22 Belfry 20

red Blood= Ashland 19 Belfry 14

doggydawg= Ashland 14 Belfry 13

I am sure there are more that predicted before

that the Cats would come out on top

Raceland's not meek & the Cats had a week

to prepare for the Big Red war.

Sorry I couldn'tresist. Just havin a little fun.

 

 

:laugh: good one Cville!

Tomcats really picked it up a notch this week, I really kike the Tomcats with Mahan at the Helm, I think he will get more confident as the season goes! # 9? really stepped up this week "Slone I think" there were a few new faces in the starting line up over all much improved!

I understand your enthusiasm, Raceland scared me going into that game although I still thought Ashland would win. They had a good nucleus coming back from a good team last year led by a good qb in Grizzle. But most of the people here in A-town maybe were a little overconfident. And you can't be that way against a good team.

:thumb:

Did anybody get the Boyd Co score?

35-14 Boyd I think

I picked belfry to win this game. I was wrong, big deal. Would this game gone a different way if it was played at belfry?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.