Everything posted by Pirates08
-
Hotel or Home?
Nope. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize their precious sleep, they need it to win another state title today =]
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
Go Pirates! BRING HOME THE GOLD!!!
-
Hotel or Home?
Belfry is here in the same hotel as me =]
-
Belfry vs. Louisville Central 3A State Championship
I'm am excited. I was out gettin food earlier and when we went past the stadium I got uber excited! 15 1/2 hours till kickoff =]]] GoPirates! Bring Home the GOLD!!!
-
Fan and Student support
I am thankful for the Belfry faithful. They are always behind our boys and often outnumber the home team's crowd. That says alot about the Pond Creek Nation =]
-
Fan and Student support
Belfry and it's feeder schools will be closed friday.
-
Former Glasgow quarterback found dead
Thought and prayers from the Belfry community.
-
Who are you rooting for in the Championships?
I'll be there cheering on my Pirates =] :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
Belfry 62 Breathitt Co. 28
Not trying to be rude, but i hate to see people left out, and you didn't mention Heath Varney's touchdown.
-
Which Game Will You Be Attending?
I'll be at CAM cheerin on my boys =] :dancingpa
-
Belfry 38 Somerset 21 (3A)
Wow. What a game. It was cold and a long drive but it was worth it!! Another win closer to another state title!! :flame: Also I wanted to comment on the sportsmanship and class of the Somerset fans. While we were waiting to get on the bus several fans stopped and congratulated us and wished us luck with the rest of our games.
-
Belfry 38 Somerset 21 (3A)
Another Pirate Fan ehh? I'm not complaining :ylsuper:
-
Thanksgiving Day Practice
I had gotten used to Eating Thanksgiving, resting for a few hours, and going to the bonfire, then semis on Friday. Oh well.
-
Belfry @ Somerset (3A)
Glen is #61 Ryan is #57 Chancey is #72
-
Belfry @ Somerset (3A)
I think I'm more excited about the game than Thanksgiving.
-
Belfry @ Somerset (3A)
I totally agree. Cold and rainy is awful.
-
Belfry 42 Sheldon Clark 6 (3A)
Way to go Pirates. Now let's stay focused and get ready for next week!
-
State Finals/Dates and Times
I have a question. The ACT is scheduled for the 8th. Will they be able to offer a different test date to those who have already registered if they are playing on tht 8th?
-
Second Round: Sheldon Clark @ Belfry
Gettin a little ahead of yourself aren't you?
-
Second Round: Sheldon Clark @ Belfry
I hope our boys keep their heads on straight or else things could end up ugly.
-
I'm Glad That's Over!
Don't worry, you didn't miss much, just the cold and rain. I left at half-time.
-
Magoffin County @ Belfry
I'm glad we have Magoffin this week. It gives us a chance for Andrew to heal and get ready for next week. Go Pirates. =]
-
Belfry 28 Johnson Central 12
What A Game! I loved the atmosphere of it all. I'm proud of my Pirates. =]
-
Belfry / Johnson Central predictions..
Actually we were talking about this today while we were making the hoop for the game. We were thinking the record is 28-0 or 29-0.
-
Belfry/East Carter predictions
I'm getting bored with these runaway games.