Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pirates08

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pirates08

  1. Nope. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize their precious sleep, they need it to win another state title today =]
  2. Belfry is here in the same hotel as me =]
  3. I'm am excited. I was out gettin food earlier and when we went past the stadium I got uber excited! 15 1/2 hours till kickoff =]]] GoPirates! Bring Home the GOLD!!!
  4. I am thankful for the Belfry faithful. They are always behind our boys and often outnumber the home team's crowd. That says alot about the Pond Creek Nation =]
  5. Belfry and it's feeder schools will be closed friday.
  6. Thought and prayers from the Belfry community.
  7. I'll be there cheering on my Pirates =] :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
  8. Not trying to be rude, but i hate to see people left out, and you didn't mention Heath Varney's touchdown.
  9. I'll be at CAM cheerin on my boys =] :dancingpa
  10. Wow. What a game. It was cold and a long drive but it was worth it!! Another win closer to another state title!! :flame: Also I wanted to comment on the sportsmanship and class of the Somerset fans. While we were waiting to get on the bus several fans stopped and congratulated us and wished us luck with the rest of our games.
  11. Another Pirate Fan ehh? I'm not complaining :ylsuper:
  12. I had gotten used to Eating Thanksgiving, resting for a few hours, and going to the bonfire, then semis on Friday. Oh well.
  13. Glen is #61 Ryan is #57 Chancey is #72
  14. I think I'm more excited about the game than Thanksgiving.
  15. I totally agree. Cold and rainy is awful.
  16. Way to go Pirates. Now let's stay focused and get ready for next week!
  17. I have a question. The ACT is scheduled for the 8th. Will they be able to offer a different test date to those who have already registered if they are playing on tht 8th?
  18. Gettin a little ahead of yourself aren't you?
  19. I hope our boys keep their heads on straight or else things could end up ugly.
  20. Don't worry, you didn't miss much, just the cold and rain. I left at half-time.
  21. I'm glad we have Magoffin this week. It gives us a chance for Andrew to heal and get ready for next week. Go Pirates. =]
  22. What A Game! I loved the atmosphere of it all. I'm proud of my Pirates. =]
  23. Actually we were talking about this today while we were making the hoop for the game. We were thinking the record is 28-0 or 29-0.
  24. I'm getting bored with these runaway games.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.