Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thanksgiving Day Practice

Featured Replies

Who will be going to their teams Thanksgiving Day Practice? There is usually a pretty good crowd at Mayfield's practice field and I will be there to watch.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Is that turkey practice or turkeys practicing?:D

:lol: Nice^....

Highlands thanksgiving practice is second to none!!! I guess they've been doing it the longest!

This years Thanksgiving practice will be enjoyed by a lot more teams than years past b/c of the six classes and the week later start.

Highlands thanksgiving practice is second to none!!! I guess they've been doing it the longest!

 

Time? I guess the do it like any other Thursday night, but start earlier...is that right?

I love ours...it is a huge Alumni reunion...stories are told...etc...good times.

My son can't wait to visit/attend this week. I'm amazed at the crowd numbers each year. I will miss chatting with LSU ROCK at this event. He always had some playoff insider info.

This years Thanksgiving practice will be enjoyed by a lot more teams than years past b/c of the six classes and the week later start.

 

Does this mean the exerience of practicing on Thanksgiving has been watered down and does not mean as much.:cool::D

Does this mean the exerience of practicing on Thanksgiving has been watered down and does not mean as much.:cool::D

 

:lol:

This years Thanksgiving practice will be enjoyed by a lot more teams than years past b/c of the six classes and the week later start.

 

You are right.

 

Teams practicing on Turkey Day

2006 = 16

2007 = 48

You are right.

 

Teams practicing on Turkey Day

2006 = 16

2007 = 48

 

 

It is a real shame that all these kids and their fans and their parents and the community are getting to experience the feelings of practicing on Thanksgiving.

 

This aberration of more kids having success and creating life long memories needs to STOP.

 

What horrors are we heaping on our kids by going to 6 classes.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

As a player, it doesn't get any better than eating Thanksgiving lunch and heading to pre-game...

It is a real shame that all these kids and their fans and their parents and the community are getting to experience the feelings of practicing on Thanksgiving.

 

This aberration of more kids having success and creating life long memories needs to STOP.

 

What horrors are we heaping on our kids by going to 6 classes.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

 

Your sarcasm is wasted. I wasn't indicating any commentary at all with my post. I was merely stating facts. I didn't say whether it was a good thing or a bad thing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.