Huntington (WV) 61 George Washington 49

Huntington High School in WV. I believe this is the high school that OJ and Bill would have attended had they stayed home. They have a 6'8 forward (Patterson?) who UK is recruiting.

Would Jamal(?) Brown have been in this years senior class if he had stayed at HHS or would he have graduated last year? I know he also played at Rose Hill with OJ before moving to Alabama. I think he was 6'8" also, and signed with Vanderbilt, and at one time was being recruited by Kentucky.

Patrick Patterson is a 6'8" junior who is being heavily recruited by a goodly number of D-1 schools. Two other junior starters on the team are Jamaal Williams and Michael Taylor both of whom played with Mayo at Rose Hill from the sixth grade through the eighth grade. HHS has won two Class AAA state championships and will be heavily favored to win their third straight championship next year. It would be nice to have these two, Mayo, and Walker all playing for HHS. Of course, it would be nicer if all four were still at Rose Hill.

Jujuan Brown would be a senior at HHS (or Rose Hill). He moved to Mississippi when he left Rose Hill and is playing for a high school there. He has committed to Vanderbilt. He is 6'8" tall.

Patrick Patterson is a 6'8" junior who is being heavily recruited by a goodly number of D-1 schools. Two other junior starters on the team are Jamaal Williams and Michael Taylor both of whom played with Mayo at Rose Hill from the sixth grade through the eighth grade. HHS has won two Class AAA state championships and will be heavily favored to win their third straight championship next year. It would be nice to have these two, Mayo, and Walker all playing for HHS. Of course, it would be nicer if all four were still at Rose Hill.

Jujuan Brown would be a senior at HHS (or Rose Hill). He moved to Mississippi when he left Rose Hill and is playing for a high school there. He has committed to Vanderbilt. He is 6'8" tall.

Thanks, I got about half of it right.:D I have most all of these kids on tape when they played against Johnson Central when they played our middle school. Amazing the amount of talent that was all together there at one time!! The great thing(for us anyways) was that we took them to overtime twice before falling short.