Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

15th Region Round One: Prestonsburg v/s Belfry (Predictions)

Who wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Wow! The best game of the first round! I know alot of people have listed Belfry as a top two or three team all season long, but I've never really seen them that high. I think Prestonsburg is playing well right now, especially Mr. Leslie, and should come out with the win.

 

Prestonsburg - 81

Belfry - 72

It depends on which Belfry shows up to play

OOps...I forgot to post a poll...

 

 

I'm tired of bailing you out. :p

I'm going with Prestonsburg in this one. Too much Leslie and Barnette for the Pirates to handle.

I will take Belfry by 6 in this game. :thumb:

Blackcats by 6.

BELFRY .....hopefully not in a close one!!!

Yeah Belfry played pooryly the first game and came out with the win. So if Belfry shows up the way they should then they will be ok. Maynard and Case is the best 2 players on the court in this game. But Pburg is a great team and Belfry better come to play. Good luck Pirates.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.