Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NAPOLEON DYNAMITE

  1. Paintsville didnt have the speed on d to stop SV's guard play, Belfry does, that should be another big factor in friday's outcome... Maynard is IMO the fastest player in the the region, an Case has some the quickest hand in the region... I pick belfry by 8+
  2. The first 13:00 or so minutes was a horrible display of Belfry Basketball, but after that it was lights out... Great game Pirates...
  3. If Paintsville had made even half of the layups they missed last night they would of won by 10. It was horrible, even the GREAT Landon Slone missed a wide open layup last night...
  4. Belfry by 8+... To much Case an Maynard for your Leslie an Barnette...
  5. 15th is at East KY Expo Center...
  6. 90% of the time the do not set up an offense, its run an gun, see who can shoot it first, there deffense is horrible especially down low... they was alot of points scored in the paint last night, and that is also what beat them against South Floyd...
  7. Game time is serious time for Belfry, when the are on the court they mean business, they are the same way in football...
  8. How do you get they seem miserable???
  9. When one of your best players gets set down for almost an entire quarter it takes a toll on the whole teams mentality. It was just a good thing that Case steped up an tried to feel his an Matt's shoes or Belfry would of got beat worse than they did...
  10. First of all it was a bogus T, anyone in the gym can tell you that, even Central people. After that call the refs start calling every little foul on Belfry, I thought the home team was suppose to get some help??? Anyways what beat Belfry was Coach Casey setting Matt down for almost a quarter... I think Maynard ended up with 21 or 23 maybe, not sure on his points but Case had 31 for sure... I'm pretty sure Bowens had a double double...
  11. NO one all year has stopped maynard... I dont see anyone stopping him now...
  12. I see the Pirates winning BIG, The back field has steped it up to another level as of late, Maynard and company will have it their way Friday Night, I will also go on the limb an say Maynard has to returns for TD's 1 on kick return an one on punt...
  13. Well if it isn't raining I have DJ equipment I wouldn't care to bring, to really get the party thumping...
  14. I think Fort Cambell will get beat this Friday... An as for You don't think my team can play with them, what did we do to your team last year??? Don't bash people if you don't have a leg to stand on... They may be a couple teams in the East that are down, but the east as a whole is far from down....
  15. It will be at Russell or Newport, it that regions turn for home field advantage...
  16. The past two seasons the parade and Bon fires have started on the Regional finals week I dont see any reason in changing now....
  17. Belfry has won the State championship 2 years straight, an your going to say the east is down??? I hope you guys keep thinking that we are down, that way when we smash your mouths 3 years in a row, it will be that much better...
  18. I'll probably be there also, I'm usually late gettin off work, but I'll work something out... Has anyone herd about a parade an Bon Fire yet???
  19. Im with you Pirate Pal... The Death Valley Atmosphere hasn't been there...
  20. Aron Chapman from Belfry is going to be an all arond stud this season...
  21. Your probably correct but I was told the new scoreboard is already ordered but wont be in until after the season... The baseball team has beentold the current football scoreboard should be ready to move over to the baseball field after the season is over...
  22. Several Coaches an Teachers... The current scoreboard will be used on the Baseball field... I was told when the people who gave the money for the turf saw the current scoreboard they said it wasn't sufficient to the stadium, that it needed to be bigger and better, or something like that...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.