Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley 64 Paintsville 61

Featured Replies

Wildcats led throughout...one point was up by 16...good effort by PHS to comeback in the 4th, but they fell just a little short.

 

District champions go 0-4 in the first round...JCHS has to be licking their chops at this, they're clearly the favorite of the remaining 4 teams, but remember they didn't play that well against Pikeville...it's anyone's to win now...

  • Replies 96
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paintsville was my pick to win it all, but I dont think there is a favorite out of the remaining 4 teams...All have an equal chance...

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't all 2 seeds left?? Congrats SV, but got to say bring it home Eagles. Tigers keep your heads up, you all fought back being down by quite a bit most of the game. Looks like it's time to get the bats out in Tigerland.

Wow all teams that were district runner ups wins all the first round games. Didnt see that one coming. I think that Belfry will win the region now that Pville is out of it.

  • Author

Hopefully Paintsville will chalk this one up as a learning experience (remember they're still very young) and come back stronger and harder next season.

BMR just cant beat SV when it counts....

BMR just cant beat SV when it counts....

 

Maybe he'll go to a Bart Williams seminar.:D

Maybe he'll go to a Bart Williams seminar.:D

 

That's a good one! I guess I won't hear any more talk about the weak 59th district!

Tigers cannot use that young excuse anymore. they were picked to win all season long. What excuse will they use next year.

I agree ballcrazy..SV lost either 3 or 4 starters from last years team, so that excuse is out the book...

WOW! I'm stunned! Central has the table set! As seen all year in this Region though anybody can win on a given night!

WOW! I'm stunned! Central has the table set! As seen all year in this Region though anybody can win on a given night!

 

 

Johnson Central is at best, the 2nd best team remaining.

 

Belfry is the favorite, IMO.

I agree that Belfry is now the favorite in the 15th Regional tourney. IMO it will be JC and Belfry in the finals with Belfry going to state!!! :thumb:

 

 

He lacks a big man to control the boards and I'm pretty sure his overall coaching record speaks for its self.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.