Everything posted by Alfus21
-
Belfry 33 Burch, WV 1
I'll tell you all what..I'll give Belfry the benefit of the doubt, and assume that Burch is the worst baseball team in the history of high school baseball...Hope you're proud though when you put this on the khsaa.org record book just like the 31 runs vs. Feds Creek in 2000...
-
Belfry 33 Burch, WV 1
No, but I give up...I'm sorry for thinking that 33 runs in 5 Innings is a shame...Teams do it all the time, right?
-
Belfry 33 Burch, WV 1
I'm sure they were bad, but 33 runs...Come on Watusi you know that's awful...No excuse at all for that...
-
Belfry 33 Burch, WV 1
It was played at Belfry
-
Belfry 33 Burch, WV 1
Shame on Belfry..:fight:
-
East Ridge 2006
Understatement of the year...Its the easiest schedule ever made...
-
Johnson Central 59 Shelby Valley 56
SV lost all that talent from last year but almost won again..Imagine how good they'd be with the players that have quit such as Mikie Bartley and Kyle Goodson...Could have been a stacked team..
-
Johnson Central 59 Shelby Valley 56
Yep..
-
Johnson Central/Shelby Valley Predictions
Too close of a game to predict...I never would have thought that these two teams would be in the finals...
-
Shelby Valley 59 Belfry 53
People have to remember that despite losing all those players, Shelby Valley is still Shelby Valley....Unbelievable run for the young wildcats though..
-
Belfry 64 Prestonsburg 53
Typo on the "down" instead of "done"....You're right..Previous years don't determine it because they had a better team this year than any other and went out in the 1st round....Prestonsburg wont have the chance to win it for another few years now...
-
Belfry 64 Prestonsburg 53
I didnt know that the Semi's was "gettin' it done"
-
Shelby Valley 64 Paintsville 61
I agree ballcrazy..SV lost either 3 or 4 starters from last years team, so that excuse is out the book...
-
Shelby Valley 64 Paintsville 61
BMR just cant beat SV when it counts....
-
15th Region Semi-Final: Belfry v/s Shelby Valley
If they stick to taking it down low to Riddle then they beat Belfry...
-
Shelby Valley 64 Paintsville 61
Paintsville was my pick to win it all, but I dont think there is a favorite out of the remaining 4 teams...All have an equal chance...
-
Belfry 64 Prestonsburg 53
Not surprised in the outcome..Prestonsburg never can get it down in the tourny...
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
With Slone playing like that Paintsville could get down 10 again and he could bring them back...
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
Paintsville will win...
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
If SV loses this game it has to be some kind of record for most blown wins in a season...
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
Down to the wire I tell ya
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
Wow...
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
Cade Riddle owning em' down low tonight?
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
I have a feeling this one is going to go down to the wire...
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
Runner Up could go 4-4 in the tournament...