Belfry 64 Prestonsburg 53

Congrats to the Belfry Pirates:dancingpa .....sounded like they got it together and played some ball.....Also, sounded like Dustin May played a outstanding game tonight:thumb: ....way to go Pirates....keep it up....:thumb:

does no one see what i've said since the brackets were set. belfy is set up to win this tournament.

How do you figure that?

I think they are the favorite after the first round, but they were clearly put in the toughest of the two brackets.

Not surprised in the outcome..Prestonsburg never can get it down in the tourny...

How do you get that one? Prior to tonight's defeat they were the ONLY school in the last 3 years to make it to the Semi's of the region. No they haven't won the regional tourney but in recent years they have won more tourney games then any team in the region except Valley.

How do you get that one? Prior to tonight's defeat they were the ONLY school in the last 3 years to make it to the Semi's of the region. No they haven't won the regional tourney but in recent years they have won more tourney games then any team in the region except Valley.

I didnt know that the Semi's was "gettin' it done"

Well first of all you didn't say "Gettin it done".

And I didn't know that previous years determined outcomes of present games.....that makes alot of sense.

Typo on the "down" instead of "done"....You're right..Previous years don't determine it because they had a better team this year than any other and went out in the 1st round....Prestonsburg wont have the chance to win it for another few years now...

Typo on the "down" instead of "done"....You're right..Previous years don't determine it because they had a better team this year than any other and went out in the 1st round....Prestonsburg wont have the chance to win it for another few years now...

Four of their starters were seniors, right? They lose Leslie, who was the guy who kept that team winning in my opinion with all his blocks and rebounds.