Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley 59 Belfry 53

Featured Replies

I thought Shelby Valley was having a bad season this year? Have they picked it up at the right time or what?

I thought Shelby Valley was having a bad season this year? Have they picked it up at the right time or what?

 

They are sorta like UNC this year(lost many star players but are playing right and the best time.)

I figured they would pull this one out. This is two huge wins for this years squad.

They are sorta like UNC this year(lost many star players but are playing right and the best time.)

 

I haven't been able to keep up with 15th Regional b-ball that much over the past few years, but it sounds like there is some coaching going on in the Valley.

WOW the 15th continues with the upsets! Central is the only team that I thought would be to this point and I'm sure they wouldn't have thought this would be the path to RUPP. Congrats to Valley on another upset! Those boys have a lot to be proud of.

People have to remember that despite losing all those players, Shelby Valley is still Shelby Valley....Unbelievable run for the young wildcats though..

Great job by Jason Booher despite all the "know it alls" that dwell in the Valley!!

Good game for SV. The young gaurds continue to play well if the three's are still falling tonight they may have a chance.

Great job by Jason Booher despite all the "know it alls" that dwell in the Valley!!
:lol: :thumb:

I have to say Valley played very hard and good basketball last night to pull off the win.....I am upset with the effort Belfry gave. The only player who seemed to want to win was matt...By the way he did have a great game....

Is Shelby valley's feeder Sebastian????

Is Shelby valley's feeder Sebastian????

 

 

No, that is a Breathitt Co. feeder school.

 

Shelby Valley's two feeder schools are Virgie and Dorton.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.