Everything posted by Coral Reef
-
Letcher Central 11 Knott Central 1 (53rd final)
I believe the wrestling Coach has done the best job. Taking kids that have never wrestled to state. Job well done. I met Coach Dean a few weeks ago and what a class act he is. Congrats to LCC and good luck in the regional touranment...
-
Best 18 & under summer teams?
Are their any other Eastern Kentucky teams?
-
15th region weekly poll
1.Paintsville 2.Pikeville 3.Johnson Central 4.Sheldon Clark 5.Allen Central 6.Lawrence County 7.Belfry 8.Phelps 9.Pike Central 10. Shelby Valley
-
Letcher Central 4 Johnson Central 3
I sure thought Johnson Central would beat Letcher Central. Who pitched for both teams? Anybody got any information about this game?
-
Shelby Valley 59 Belfry 53
Final
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
I think these two teams are evenly matched. First game was 73-71 PHS, this game Valley by 3.
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
Good Win Valley
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
They need to take the ball at Him.
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
How much time is left?
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
That could be bad news for Valley
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
I think your right.......
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
I hope Valley doesn't come out flat.......
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
Thanks for keeping us updated, RNCSportsaholic
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
Is Slone and Grimm on the bench with 2 fouls?
-
Paintsville/Shelby Valley Updates
Valley must be playing pretty good so far......
-
Shelby Valley position
Yes
-
Shelby Valley position
You really think Hillard was an outsider....Come on....... :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: