Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry Tailgate Party

Featured Replies

My family and several of our close friends have been having a tailgate party every home game since the Pike Co Bowl. The guys planned it this past summer. It has been very successful, a lot of fun and has been growing with every game. This being the last game at CAM this year, I would like to invite everyone to come by! We are always talking about BGPers meeting up! Heres our chance! Everyone brings their own drinks/cooler, hot chocolate, coffee, whatever you want to drink and we have been taking turns with the hamburger patties, hotdogs, buns, hot dog chili ect and when thats covered, the rest of us just bring a side dish, soup, chili, or desert. One or two wouldn't HAVE to bring anything but if we have very many we would probably need more burgers, dogs and buns. If you'd like to come, dont know what to bring or whatever just pm me. Hope to see you there. We set up by the baseball field about 5:30, you cant miss the crowd and the grill! :dancingpa

I'll be there as usual ,

Hope its a little warmer this week .

 

The Chicken and Dumplins was great last week, And the Baked Beans,

Everything was great..

Looking forward to the last game at the CAM

 

Hope To see everyone there ..

I guess I'll be there if I have too.... :lol:

 

I love spending time and having fun with my friends before the game...because once the game starts, I turn into someone evil.. :devil: :D;)

 

Hope to see everyone there!!!

I'll probably be there also, I'm usually late gettin off work, but I'll work something out...

Has anyone herd about a parade an Bon Fire yet???

  • Author
I'll be there as usual ,

Hope its a little warmer this week .

 

The Chicken and Dumplins was great last week, And the Baked Beans,

Everything was great..

Looking forward to the last game at the CAM

 

Hope To see everyone there ..

 

Thanks on the baked beans :D I made em

 

BTW I love the avatar :thumb: cute hairbow

 

Weather :creepy: Im hearing rain and snow :eek:

  • Author
I guess I'll be there if I have too.... :lol:

 

I love spending time and having fun with my friends before the game...because once the game starts, I turn into someone evil.. :devil: :D;)

 

Hope to see everyone there!!!

 

 

Yes you do :scared:

  • Author
I'll probably be there also, I'm usually late gettin off work, but I'll work something out...

Has anyone herd about a parade an Bon Fire yet???

 

 

Havent heard a word but I hope they do something :banana:

 

Just come when you can :D

My family and several of our close friends have been having a tailgate party every home game since the Pike Co Bowl. The guys planned it this past summer. It has been very successful, a lot of fun and has been growing with every game. This being the last game at CAM this year, I would like to invite everyone to come by! We are always talking about BGPers meeting up! Heres our chance! Everyone brings their own drinks/cooler, hot chocolate, coffee, whatever you want to drink and we have been taking turns with the hamburger patties, hotdogs, buns, hot dog chili ect and when thats covered, the rest of us just bring a side dish, soup, chili, or desert. One or two wouldn't HAVE to bring anything but if we have very many we would probably need more burgers, dogs and buns. If you'd like to come, dont know what to bring or whatever just pm me. Hope to see you there. We set up by the baseball field about 5:30, you cant miss the crowd and the grill! :dancingpa

 

we will be there bringing BBQ'S.... Go Big Red!!!!

I'll probably be there also, I'm usually late gettin off work, but I'll work something out...

Has anyone herd about a parade an Bon Fire yet???

I know they will have something big planned. They may put signs up along SC route here, but the bon fire may wait until next week. (I have been noted to count my chickens before they hatch). Remember last year on Thanksgiving evening when we had the parade and bon fire? That was such a perfect weekend!

  • Author
we will be there bringing BBQ'S.... Go Big Red!!!!

 

 

:jump:

  • Author
I know they will have something big planned. They may put signs up along SC route here, but the bon fire may wait until next week. (I have been noted to count my chickens before they hatch). Remember last year on Thanksgiving evening when we had the parade and bon fire? That was such a perfect weekend!

 

 

I remember the big one for P-burg :fire:

If Belfry wins, where is the next game?

If Belfry wins, where is the next game?

At the winner of Newport and Russell.

I know they will have something big planned. They may put signs up along SC route here, but the bon fire may wait until next week. (I have been noted to count my chickens before they hatch). Remember last year on Thanksgiving evening when we had the parade and bon fire? That was such a perfect weekend!

 

The past two seasons the parade and Bon fires have started on the Regional finals week I dont see any reason in changing now....

If Belfry wins, where is the next game?

 

It will be at Russell or Newport, it that regions turn for home field advantage...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.