Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PIRATES2005

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PIRATES2005

  1. These don't Matter when you look at it...
  2. I'm with you belfry brat!!:thumb:
  3. Belfry is always loud!!!!:flame:
  4. this game was a joke. CONGRATS PIRATES!!!!!! :flame:
  5. I'm looking forward to this game!!.. :thumb: I know that the mighty pirates will pull out on top.:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
  6. Belfry -- 28 Pikeville -- 21 :dancingpa
  7. No, He's really in there for good, Ryan Steped down.
  8. He is in there for good now :ylsuper:
  9. Belfry - 46 ER - 7
  10. WAY TO GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ylsuper: :dancingpa :dancingpa
  11. Thank you!!!:thumb: that's the name... lol.... he's a GREAT player:devil: Good luck to both teams :dancingpa
  12. If I'm not mistaken he was a Junior last year ... but i could be wrong :sssh:
  13. I do agree with you. Ashland is a very strong team... but Russell has that one guy Josh ?? is that his name? He is the one that gave us a run for our money last year.
  14. This game will be really close... but I do believe that the mighty pirates will pull out a win... :ylsuper:
  15. i like your thinkin :thumb:
  16. I hope your right :thumb:
  17. CONGRATS PIRATES!!!!!:fight: :fight: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :dancingpa
  18. Belfry -- 14 Ashland -- 7

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.