Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry vs Ashland

Featured Replies

Can Tomcats prevent a two-game losing streak at the Holy Grail?

Sometimes a wounded animal can be dangerous.

  • Replies 179
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never doubt belfry. Hopefully the game doesn't come down to a field goal.

 

Belfry - 20

Ashland - 7

Never doubt belfry. Hopefully the game doesn't come down to a field goal.

 

Belfry - 20

Ashland - 7

 

 

 

I hope your right :thumb:

Ashland 17

Belfry 14

Before the Rams knocked off the Tomcats, I would have probably picked the home team in this one. Now...it is hard to imagine that Raceland's line gave Ashland problems and that Belfry's line won't do the same. I think Ashland goes to 0-2, but it may be closer than a lot of people expect.

Belfry wins this one in a close one. 12-8

I think you will see a better Ashland team this week. They will be hungry.

 

ASHLAND= 31

 

BELFRY= 27

I can't believe I'm saying this:

 

Ashland 22

Belfry 20

I can't believe I'm saying this:

 

Ashland 22

Belfry 20

 

Atta boy! :ylsuper:

I can't believe I'm saying this:

 

Ashland 22

Belfry 20

 

Why can't you believe it??

I'll take The red army of Belfry buy a TD or 2. Ashland is coming off of a poor showing against a good Raceland team. Belfry is coming off a squeaker against a dominant single A team in NCC.

 

Ashland has some soul searching to do to get back to where they want to be. Belfry is typically a slow starting team but it impressed me that they beat NCC. So they should come in fired up.

 

But as in every Friday night WHO KNOWS!

 

If Russell wasn't opening this week I'd venture to Putnam and see the game myself.

Belfry - 21

Ashland - 17

 

The Red Army's struggles continue on O but they put up just enough points to win.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.