Everything posted by TomcatChick41
-
Elliott County 83 Ashland 75
Elliott just made the plays down the stretch to win. Way too many turnovers for the Tomcats. Should be a good one if they meet up again.
-
64th District Pairings
Scooterbob is entitled to his opinion. He has definitely earned the right to voice his opinion on matters that concern RH. He without a doubt wants nothing but the best for RH. His ideas of whats best for RH may be different from others, but that in no way makes them wrong.
-
Ashland 70 Greenup Co 55
I stand corrected. :lol:
-
Ashland 70 Greenup Co 55
Yep, you'd know. Wait, do you mean playing for your third different high school, or third place? Im confused....
-
64th District Pairings
Seeding allows the kids on the floor to decide who they play in the post season, and that is how it should be.
-
64th District Pairings
There is one and only one decision maker.
-
Ashland 70 Greenup Co 55
McDavid had 20 points and 17 boards.
-
Elliot Co. 70 Raceland 57
Heard Sparks had 29 for Raceland. Ashland should have a MAJOR advantage inside.
-
Elliot Co. 70 Raceland 57
Yeah, its bad news for us that he got 25 on Raceland. :scared: :lol:
-
Ashland 70 Greenup Co 55
I didnt listen to the entire post game interview, but I listened to most of it. I did NOT hear him say that.
-
64th District Pairings
Exactly! That makes perfect sense! :lol:
-
64th District Pairings
Something like that...
-
64th District Pairings
'03
-
64th District Pairings
Ashland, BC, and RH voted to seed.
-
64th District Pairings
It was a draw, ya know like picking names out of a hat.
-
Ashland 70 Greenup Co 55
Darn I was close in my prediction -
-
Ashland 70 Greenup Co 55
Football.
-
Russell vs Boyd County predictions
I know him a little. But basically I'm just really intelligent. :thumb: And if you know who I'am, consider yourself lucky.
-
Russell vs Boyd County predictions
Dont forget Tim Thirion. I also think Tim Thirion's back hair should have a supporting role. :lol:
-
Russell vs Boyd County predictions
Injury?
-
Russell vs Boyd County predictions
Im thinking Boyd will come out and pull off the upset. BC 54 Russell 51
-
64th District Pairings
They played in the District Finals in '03 at Boyd Co. They did not play in the regular season that year. So I guess it was '04 the last time Ashland played at RH. I believe they played a home/home schedule that year. They did not play in the regular season in '05 or '06. I hope all that information is correct.
-
District Tournaments - Seed or Blind Draw
Seeding is the way to go. It makes the regular season more meaningful. A blind draw can reward a team who didnt earn it on the floor.
-
64th District Pairings
I believe it may be voted on every year....
-
64th District Pairings
Either '03, or '04.... I cant exactly remember.