Ashland 70 Greenup Co 55

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashland improves to 15-8

Greenup Co falls to 12-9

Ashland built up a big lead early, Greenup was never in the game. Tomorrow night the Cats have the showdown with Elliott Co.

It was mentioned on the air that Drew Mcdavid committed to play at Georgetown.

Is Drew going to playing football, basketball or both?

What is Greenup's record this year before Hicks was suspended and after he was suspended?

IMO, Greenup's problems are not necessarily b/c of Hicks. They are losing to good teams consistently. It's not that they are not good, it's just that they are not a top 5 or 6 team in the region.

Hicks is a nuisance to people in GC not the basketball players. BTW, was he on the bench tonight?

Ashland improves to 15-8

Greenup Co falls to 12-9

Ashland built up a big lead early, Greenup was never in the game. Tomorrow night the Cats have the showdown with Elliott Co.

It was mentioned on the air that Drew Mcdavid committed to play at Georgetown.

Congrats to the Tomcats on the win! :thumb: This one went about as I thought.

A special congrats to Drew McDavid on signing to play at Georgetown:thumb: . He is one of the best players in the 16th going to a very good and always national title contender at Georgetown.:dancingpa

Ashland is tough, they could lose tomorrow and still be a favorite.

Greenup's Wolfenbarker was in foul trouble all game and Ashland got too big of lead for Greenup to overcome. Am I saying if Wolfenbarker wasn't in foul trouble Greenup would win? NO. It probably would have been a closer game when Greenup played a lot better 2nd half.

Good win for the Cats, a little easier than I thought,

I was told Coach Biggs said in the post game that tomorrow night was for the first place position in the Region, with Ashland and Elliot clearly distancing themselves from 3rd place Russell.

Did I get that right Giat?

Is that Kinda like a WARNING? :laugh:

Good win for the Cats, a little easier than I thought,

I was told Coach Biggs said in the post game that tomorrow night was for the first place position in the Region, with Ashland and Elliot clearly distancing themselves from 3rd place Russell.

Did I get that right Giat?

Is that Kinda like a WARNING? :laugh:

Did you win tonight?