Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 70 Greenup Co 55

Featured Replies

Ashland improves to 15-8

Greenup Co falls to 12-9

 

Ashland built up a big lead early, Greenup was never in the game. Tomorrow night the Cats have the showdown with Elliott Co.

 

It was mentioned on the air that Drew Mcdavid committed to play at Georgetown.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashland improves to 15-8

Greenup Co falls to 12-9

 

Ashland built up a big lead early, Greenup was never in the game. Tomorrow night the Cats have the showdown with Elliott Co.

 

It was mentioned on the air that Drew Mcdavid committed to play at Georgetown.

 

Is Drew going to playing football, basketball or both?

What is Greenup's record this year before Hicks was suspended and after he was suspended?

What is Greenup's record this year before Hicks was suspended and after he was suspended?

 

IMO, Greenup's problems are not necessarily b/c of Hicks. They are losing to good teams consistently. It's not that they are not good, it's just that they are not a top 5 or 6 team in the region.

 

Hicks is a nuisance to people in GC not the basketball players. BTW, was he on the bench tonight?

I have read he was fired. I thought before Christmas GC was one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the 16th.

Ashland improves to 15-8

Greenup Co falls to 12-9

 

Ashland built up a big lead early, Greenup was never in the game. Tomorrow night the Cats have the showdown with Elliott Co.

 

It was mentioned on the air that Drew Mcdavid committed to play at Georgetown.

Congrats to the Tomcats on the win! :thumb: This one went about as I thought.

 

A special congrats to Drew McDavid on signing to play at Georgetown:thumb: . He is one of the best players in the 16th going to a very good and always national title contender at Georgetown.:dancingpa

Looks like coach Biggs has the Tomcats going in the right direction heading towards March.

Looks like coach Biggs has the Tomcats going in the right direction heading towards March.

He certainly seems to be doing just that. I would put Ashalnd as a slight favorite in the 16th right now.

Is Drew going to playing football, basketball or both?

 

Football.

He certainly seems to be doing just that. I would put Ashalnd as a slight favorite in the 16th right now.

 

Tomorrow night will help us determine...

Darn I was close in my prediction -

 

With the rescheduling of the Elliott Co. game I guess discussion of this one has fallen through the cracks. Tomcats win at home....

 

Ashland 71

Greenup 55

Ashland is tough, they could lose tomorrow and still be a favorite.

 

Greenup's Wolfenbarker was in foul trouble all game and Ashland got too big of lead for Greenup to overcome. Am I saying if Wolfenbarker wasn't in foul trouble Greenup would win? NO. It probably would have been a closer game when Greenup played a lot better 2nd half.

Good win for the Cats, a little easier than I thought,

I was told Coach Biggs said in the post game that tomorrow night was for the first place position in the Region, with Ashland and Elliot clearly distancing themselves from 3rd place Russell.

Did I get that right Giat?

Is that Kinda like a WARNING? :laugh:

Good win for the Cats, a little easier than I thought,

I was told Coach Biggs said in the post game that tomorrow night was for the first place position in the Region, with Ashland and Elliot clearly distancing themselves from 3rd place Russell.

Did I get that right Giat?

Is that Kinda like a WARNING? :laugh:

 

 

Did you win tonight?

Did you win tonight?

 

We played didnt we?

You got winners?

 

By the way, congrats to Drew on going to Georgetown, very good school and he will be able to play with one of Russell's finest, Josh Gross

Very deserving player:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.