Everything posted by GottaRebound
-
Ashland 70 Greenup Co 55
Good win by the Tomcats tonight. They are a very solid team. See you monday afternnon
-
Ashland 70 Greenup Co 55
Did you win tonight?
-
Russell vs Boyd County predictions
I am playing Monday, are you playing C.C. DaHoose? I have not played for a couple of weeks, so I guess I will be a little rusty
-
Russell vs Boyd County predictions
Hey, that is Joe Barker
-
Russell vs Boyd County predictions
Shooter, remember back in the late 70's there was this big ole guy, about 6'7 that always played on Fridays. Do you remember what his name was?
-
Russell vs Boyd County predictions
I give up, who is the Duck?
-
Russell vs Boyd County predictions
Yeah, I remember that year, that is when everyone else was playing in Skagg's league at Westwood Enterprise. You are a mixture between Clarence and Chuck. Henceforth your new nickname shall be C.C. DaHoose. Hollywood is making a new movie in Ashland called the "Y Chainsaw Massacre", BTW, you have the lead role. Supporting cast members are: 1. Perry Dalton 2. Al Helton 3. Jerry Daily 4. Frank Lee 5. Cooper 6. Wes Booker 7. Radar 8. Hornbuckle 9. Old Jim Adams 10. Dave Donahue Produced and Directed by Bammer
-
Russell vs Boyd County predictions
Russell 46 Boyd County 39 Russell's coaching staff will have learned their lesson from the last meeting. Selby and Branham will be shut down. Dodd will play his usual boring hourglass basketball. Russell has the athletes to average 85 points a game. Slow down basketball is boring and to the contrary doesnt win many games. Now about the Elder Hoose. Church League officials years ago enacted KHSAA law code 1122.556 referring to the fact that a Church league player could only play with one Church team every 3 years. Sadly but true this has cost the Senior Hoose the remaining elgibility of his short career. Little known fact about the Hoose and the Noose. Hoose has officially played on 13 different church teams in hopes of winning the big one. Too Bad Steve Skaggs never picked him up.
-
Ashland 57 Raceland 52
You never know what can happen on any given night. I had picked Raceland to win. Two good teams with two good coaches. Congratulations Kittens!
-
64th District Pairings
Boyd?
-
16th Region All Time Greats
Boyd --- Paula Hatten, early 70's, leading scorer. Ashland --- Stacy Franz, 1992? Russell ---- Simms
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
Himmelfarb, you have had too much time on your hands today. Those pics are hilarious.
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
Major props to East's half-time shows. Those little kids rocked!
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
Gee, you are really witty and smart too.
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
RH had a ton of fans there last night and probably if i were guessing maybe around 10 - 15 even know what BGP is, so to say that about every fan is retarded.
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
What? Were they wearing tube tops and short shorts? Gimme a break.
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
I couldn't agree more. I hope Emily gets some serious consideration for Miss Basketball. She is an awesome all-around player that can play any position.
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
For the record...when RH took the ball out of bounds with maybe 7 seconds on the clock and Terry got butchered when she caught the ball, was anything called?
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
Congratulations Coach Euton, Watkins, Gambill, and Pope. You guys coached a great game tonight.
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
:banana: That's funny....I don't care who ya are.
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
1. So you didn't interview the winning coach? 2. I never read the word cheating on here until you posted it. 3. People get on here just to talk about their opinions, some people can't deal with it and they bash individuals. People comment on their dislikes of officials that are adults, and you GoRadio have added to the people who have personally attacked Britt (whom is a high school kid) on your post #18. But, you're the "class" monitor.
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
Were you at the game?
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
I guess the officials are like the Bush administration now. We shouldn't question them. (you have to laugh at that)
-
Rose Hill 51 East Carter 47
I am guessing you are saying you are completely impartial. Did I miss the aftergame interview with the winning coach?