Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 57 Raceland 52

Featured Replies

This I would consider an upset also. Congrats to the Kittens on the win. Tough loss for the Lady Rams, I understand that the lady rams had a 10pt. lead at one time in this one. This Raceland team is talented and imo will get things lined out before the district. Ashland has improved tremendously since the beginning of the season.

Nice win for the Kittens. Tough loss for the Lady Rams. Keep a positive attitude and get back to work tomorrow.

Anyone have stats for this game?

The Kittens can sure make you pay at the free throw line. Free throw shooting was the difference.

Great win for the young kittens. It sounds like Ashland had to fight back in this one too. I thought the game could be close but that Raceland would pull it out. Good luck to Raceland the rest of the regular season and into the tourney. Trimble and his staff are a class act and I've been very impressed with his girls this season. I have a feeling that Trimble's seniors will lead the lady Rams deep into post-season play.

 

Ashland's win tonight just solidifies what everyone has been saying on BGPs. The region is up for grabs!

Great win for the young kittens. It sounds like Ashland had to fight back in this one too. I thought the game could be close but that Raceland would pull it out. Good luck to Raceland the rest of the regular season and into the tourney. Trimble and his staff are a class act and I've been very impressed with his girls this season. I have a feeling that Trimble's seniors will lead the lady Rams deep into post-season play.

 

Ashland's win tonight just solidifies what everyone has been saying on BGPs. The region is up for grabs!

:thumb:

Congratulations once again to Coach Bradley. The guy can develop kids, improve their game and prepare a team. Conratulations also to Ali Wilcox on a stellar performance.

You never know what can happen on any given night. I had picked Raceland to win. Two good teams with two good coaches. Congratulations Kittens!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.