Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GottaRebound

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GottaRebound

  1. Good win by the Tomcats tonight. They are a very solid team. See you monday afternnon
  2. I am playing Monday, are you playing C.C. DaHoose? I have not played for a couple of weeks, so I guess I will be a little rusty
  3. Shooter, remember back in the late 70's there was this big ole guy, about 6'7 that always played on Fridays. Do you remember what his name was?
  4. Yeah, I remember that year, that is when everyone else was playing in Skagg's league at Westwood Enterprise. You are a mixture between Clarence and Chuck. Henceforth your new nickname shall be C.C. DaHoose. Hollywood is making a new movie in Ashland called the "Y Chainsaw Massacre", BTW, you have the lead role. Supporting cast members are: 1. Perry Dalton 2. Al Helton 3. Jerry Daily 4. Frank Lee 5. Cooper 6. Wes Booker 7. Radar 8. Hornbuckle 9. Old Jim Adams 10. Dave Donahue Produced and Directed by Bammer
  5. Russell 46 Boyd County 39 Russell's coaching staff will have learned their lesson from the last meeting. Selby and Branham will be shut down. Dodd will play his usual boring hourglass basketball. Russell has the athletes to average 85 points a game. Slow down basketball is boring and to the contrary doesnt win many games. Now about the Elder Hoose. Church League officials years ago enacted KHSAA law code 1122.556 referring to the fact that a Church league player could only play with one Church team every 3 years. Sadly but true this has cost the Senior Hoose the remaining elgibility of his short career. Little known fact about the Hoose and the Noose. Hoose has officially played on 13 different church teams in hopes of winning the big one. Too Bad Steve Skaggs never picked him up.
  6. You never know what can happen on any given night. I had picked Raceland to win. Two good teams with two good coaches. Congratulations Kittens!
  7. Boyd --- Paula Hatten, early 70's, leading scorer. Ashland --- Stacy Franz, 1992? Russell ---- Simms
  8. Himmelfarb, you have had too much time on your hands today. Those pics are hilarious.
  9. Major props to East's half-time shows. Those little kids rocked!
  10. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  11. Gee, you are really witty and smart too.
  12. RH had a ton of fans there last night and probably if i were guessing maybe around 10 - 15 even know what BGP is, so to say that about every fan is retarded.
  13. What? Were they wearing tube tops and short shorts? Gimme a break.
  14. I couldn't agree more. I hope Emily gets some serious consideration for Miss Basketball. She is an awesome all-around player that can play any position.
  15. For the record...when RH took the ball out of bounds with maybe 7 seconds on the clock and Terry got butchered when she caught the ball, was anything called?
  16. Congratulations Coach Euton, Watkins, Gambill, and Pope. You guys coached a great game tonight.
  17. :banana: That's funny....I don't care who ya are.
  18. 1. So you didn't interview the winning coach? 2. I never read the word cheating on here until you posted it. 3. People get on here just to talk about their opinions, some people can't deal with it and they bash individuals. People comment on their dislikes of officials that are adults, and you GoRadio have added to the people who have personally attacked Britt (whom is a high school kid) on your post #18. But, you're the "class" monitor.
  19. I guess the officials are like the Bush administration now. We shouldn't question them. (you have to laugh at that)
  20. I am guessing you are saying you are completely impartial. Did I miss the aftergame interview with the winning coach?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.